0.1.9 has been released.

mwl4

usta thank you for your explanation is more in the game tûtûûût :P

usta thank you for your explanation is more in the game tûtûûût :P

World of truck

https://worldoftrucks.com/en/online_profile.php?id=89775

So, I installed it and when I started the game I got a fatal error. No biggie, I just re downloaded and installed again. This time it was acting like I was opening the game for the first time. Asking me about the controller, screwed up res, etc. So I exited and tried to enter single player. Fatal error. Lovely.

Edited by Cooper's Freightmaster
Removed triple post

Entering player tag is not working properly for me. Input is not recognized.

You have to do it at the first try without any specialcharacters

You have to do it at the first try without any specialcharacters

Doesn't that defeat the whole purpose? What is the benefit of UTF-16 if you can only use ASCII characters?

510 Horses and one lucky bird at work

Simulators: Prepar3d V4, X-Plane 11, DCS 1.5 + 2.x, ETS2, ATS, Farming Simulator 17, Omsi 1 + 2

System: Intel i7-6700K @ 4700Mhz, 32GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance LPX, GTX970,  HP LP2475w monitor (1920x1200)
Devices: Logitech G27, SKRS Shifter, CH Products Throttle Quadrant, Trustmaster Hotas Joystick, TrackIR
Storage: 2 x SM961 - 250GB (raid 0), Samsung 850 pro 1TB disk, Samsung 850 EVO 2TB disk.

Doesn't that defeat the whole purpose? What is the benefit of UTF-16 if you can only use ASCII characters?

You're right! sorry :-)

Tags work fine, but you cannot see own tag. They are only in nametags.

Can you use Kyrill for player tags? or is there any way to see yourself? (name+tag) ?