Idea for a new rule

mikson

Suggestion Name: Idea for a new rule

Suggestion Description: "If you enter the game in the middle of the road and cause big damages, you can be banned."
Any example images: No
Why should it be added?: Less players wolud enter game in the middle of the road (now those players are unpunished).

If you have to logout in the middle of the road, before rejoin move your truck on parking/grass in SP mode.

• Upvote 1

return 0;

Author of the JobSync project.

How long would you suggest banning them for? I do dislike when it happens to me too, but I think banning is a little extreme, don't you? I'm undecided, but lets see what feedback you get from others.

Aireviel.jpg

Retired ets2mp trucker, cya all elsewhere. B)

• ~~~~~ TripLogger assistant developer. ~~~~~

• ~~~~~ Follow me on TwitchTV ~~~~~

• ~~~~~ Add me on Steam ~~~~~

• ~~~~~ Don't report players, you will be banned for it. ;) ~~~~~

• ~~~~~ Be Chill, life is only a game ~~~~~

• ~~~~~ Aireviel ~~~~~

How long would you suggest banning them for? I do dislike when it happens to me too, but I think banning is a little extreme, don't you? I'm undecided, but lets see what feedback you get from others.

If it's too big punishment in your opinion, it can be kick.

if they spawn intentional on the road and causing an accident yes we do punish them already for it 

But it isn't written in the rules, is it?

return 0;

well you can see it as ramming and there is always the last rule

Administrators reserve the right to kick or ban you from the Euro Truck Simulator 2 Multiplayer servers at any point if they deem your behaviour unsafe to yourself or other network users. 
  • Upvote 1

1) It's only my opinion. And that would be for those who make the rules to decide.

2) As far as I know and have read, I don't see that as a rule in-game. So I do think its unfair for admins to punish someone for something that's not in the rules. (Even-though it is frustrating)

well you can see it as ramming and there is always the last rule

I would see it as ramming too. But since its not in the in-game rules on the forum, It might be a good idea to suggest that the game rules topic be updated. The last time I read it was only last night. Which last rule do you refer to?

Aireviel.jpg

• ~~~~~ Aireviel ~~~~~

As far as I know and have read, I don't see that as a rule in-game. So I do think its unfair for admins to punish someone for something that's not in the rules. (Even-though it is frustrating)

I would see it as ramming too. But since its not in the in-game rules on the forum, It might be a good idea to suggest that the game rules topic be updated. The last time I read it was only last night.

So that's why I prefer to add this rule - it would be more clear for everybody.

return 0;

Thanks Scar, I have read that one too. Correct me if I am wrong, but it doesn't say what the poster is suggesting. :)

This could be updated though:

Inappropriate Parking - Kick / Ban

Parking or stopping in areas of high population for no reason such as Rotterdam Port or anything similar, using the designated car parks is fine (This is fine when there is low traffic in the area).

As per the link you provided, to include the Miksons suggestion would be fair since the in-game admins are enforcing a rule which is not listed as a rule on the forums. Just saying...

• Upvote 1

Aireviel.jpg

• ~~~~~ Aireviel ~~~~~

Administrators reserve the right to kick or ban you from the Euro Truck Simulator 2 Multiplayer servers at any point if they deem your behavior unsafe to yourself or other network users.

so if we spot this in-game and causing an accident that behavior is unsafe for others and we have the right to kick/ban that person from the server depend on the situation 

I am not trying to argue a point here, but I do think the topic starter has a point. The rules are contradictory (better wording -unfair) regarding how they are enforced in-game IMO, to what is stated on the forums. so may I ask, why this is not a good suggestion, and why won't the in-game rules be updated on the forums so people clearly understand what they can and can not do? I think most people here would agree that banning someone for something that's not listed in the rules is very unfair. If you were banned tomorrow, how would the banning admin justify the ban based on rules not stated on the rules topics?

Aireviel.jpg

• ~~~~~ Aireviel ~~~~~

• 2 years later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.