EchoHusky

HAULAGE 64 :: Were You There? [SFH][CRUK][H64]

I'll be there! I'll ask my parents to play overnight (twice! xD) I want to do the whole 64 hours non-stop pop, if I can! That's gonna break a record or two, eh?

I often can't fall asleep and stay awake for days in a row, and I think that this game marathon will just make insomnia more fun :D

2 questions: Can we bring hybrid trucks? And are the times on the timetable GMT?

I'll be camping in Dover at least 1 hour before it starts just to be sure I get a good spot :D

See ya!

@Vladdy - Good luck for doing the whole 64 hours, I am sure that in itself will break a few records :D.

@God - Great to here that, looking forward to seeing you there :).

Hi Vladdy

1) you can bring any truck you like, but we would liek you to paint whatever you drive in the H64 colours. The speed limit for the journey is 40mph

2) Yes all the times are in British Summer Time (BST)

I'll be there! I'll ask my parents to play overnight (twice! xD) I want to do the whole 64 hours non-stop pop, if I can! That's gonna break a record or two, eh?

I often can't fall asleep and stay awake for days in a row, and I think that this game marathon will just make insomnia more fun :D

2 questions: Can we bring hybrid trucks? And are the times on the timetable GMT?

I'll be camping in Dover at least 1 hour before it starts just to be sure I get a good spot :D

See ya!

Hi Vladdy

1) you can bring any truck you like, but we would liek you to paint whatever you drive in the H64 colours. The speed limit for the journey is 40mph

2) Yes all the times are in British Summer Time (BST)

Hello,

Vladdy is in my VTC. We have said a livery which you can use, so in case Vladdy or any other Lad Logistics driver hasn't noticed it, or you want to have a look at what I wrote, here's what I have put on the news area:

xQsqgI4.png

Is the paint scheme I have stated okay?

Many thanks :)

^

Hi, thanks for your's and your VTC's support, as you may have noticed, we have designed an optional official H64 paint, it is you choice if you wish to use it, or simply put some pink in your official VTC paint, either is fine  :)

Edited by J3B
quote above

After seeing the post on Lad Logistics, I will attend as much as I can and donate on Monday :)

Really good idea and hopefully no servers crash during the tour  :lol:

• Upvote 1

Hi Jimmy,

Thats great to hear! and Thank You in advance, your donation will really help and is greatly appreciated :)

We very much hope so too, could cause some issues

Thank you to all of you that have donated so far. All of your donations are greatly appreciated not only by Cancer Research UK and Soarfly Haulage

But By:

• Upvote 1

My game plan is to attempt the full event. I've done 24 hour livestreams and can easily be awake for 48 hour periods, I just hope my PC and internet hold up. The only thing that'll stop me if all goes to plan is a server crash :P