HAULAGE 64 :: Were You There? [SFH][CRUK][H64]

EchoSpot

I do have a few questions. 

A. What about the trolls, and people that generally can not drive. I would guess that admins will be watching this convoy like a hawk, along with being in the convoy.

B. What about people that don't have Scandinavian DLC or Going East? Would they just be out for that section of the convoy?

C. How is people with trailers, and larger loads going to be handled. Is the whole convoy going to be slow or will they be in the back of the pack?

D. And what about gas? Are the people needing gas just going to stop when they need it, and try and get a place back in the convoy or will there be designated spots to fill up. 

(As you can see, I havn't participated in many convoys... And none to this scale)

I WILL BE THERE THOUGH

cheetah just beat me to it lol was just gonna explain

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this is gonna be one big lag fest

Yes but we cant help that, it is out of our control. We host 2 of the biggest convoys of the biggest convoys a week already which can get quite laggy. but its normally not to bad once we are on the move

| SCS Beta Tester | Haulage 64 Founder |

Game Rules | Report a Player | Submit a Ticket | Ask for Help

Ex-Support Staff TMP

!! Member Since Day 1 !!

I'm chilling down south (holiday) on that date so won't be there. Have seen/done 50 hour stuff before but never something of this scale, so good luck everyone ;)

Its unfortunate that you wont be able to join us :( but enjoy your holiday!

Great initiative! Will be around as much as possible.

Thats Great to hear! Cant wait to see you there!

Ex-Support Staff TMP

!! Member Since Day 1 !!

Its great to see people supporting charities by gaming now! good job guys keep it up.

Thanks Marc We appreciate the appreciation :P

We decided it was about time for something different, and this was the result of many late night crazy collaboration sessions!

We have more to come later in the year and next year too so keep watching the forums

Ex-Support Staff TMP

!! Member Since Day 1 !!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived