HAULAGE 64 :: Were You There? [SFH][CRUK][H64]

EchoSpot

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^

I drove for 6 hours, there was some several moments like people going flying but even i got rammed several times by people trying to push 

But i think next time their needs to be a proper speed limit enforced because at moments e.g. on the motorway, it felt more like a race than a convoy and i had to drive faster to try and keep up to people ahead even around dodgy corners

Im sorry that you were rammed while you were driving with us :(

Our leaders have been driving no faster than 40MPH / 64KPH for the whole journey. Unfortunately there is the matter of lag, and people seem to like their brake pedal!

| SCS Beta Tester | Haulage 64 Founder |

Game Rules | Report a Player | Submit a Ticket | Ask for Help

Ex-Support Staff TMP

!! Member Since Day 1 !!

Im sorry that you were rammed while you were driving with us :(

Our leaders have been driving no faster than 40MPH / 64KPH for the whole journey. Unfortunately there is the matter of lag, and people seem to like their brake pedal!

I was lagging a little and warning people to keep their distance behind me but unfortunately people would keep sticking right behind me and slamming on the brakes when I lagged slightly.

IF WE MANAGE TO RAISE A TOTAL OF £1000

WE WILL RECEIVE 3X FROM A CANADIAN DONATOR

LETS HIT THAT TARGET, AND DON'T FORGET TO GIFT AID!

WOW! That's huge. Just a reminder though, that only those paying UK Tax can claim gift aid. Chances are, unless you're working (in the UK) you're not paying tax and gift aid cannot be claimed which will reduce the overall total.

Lad Logistics

76561198085923765.png

4546682805.png

(This is why I'm mostly on singleplayer)

Unfortunately this weekend was a killer for Work so i only made a couple of hours on Saturday but what i saw was a committed group of people getting into the spirit of things. Well done to everybody who managed to be there for so many hours! Thank you for taking part.

Massive community support really shows the strength of this place when focused on the right things, Amazing amount raised for a great charity!

I'll finish off with a WOOHOOO!!!

Now.. i have a day off. Can we start again? :P

^^

:lol: , In my opinion its just a tutorial of what we gamers can do :) .

Let's see what SFH throws up in the next convoy and we shall face it with our full pride  B)

Aww.. that means we have to out do ourselves :P Challenge Accepted!

| SCS Beta Tester | Haulage 64 Founder |

Game Rules | Report a Player | Submit a Ticket | Ask for Help

Ex-Support Staff TMP

!! Member Since Day 1 !!

Archived