HAULAGE 64 :: Were You There? [SFH][CRUK][H64]

EchoSpot

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll be there! I'll ask my parents to play overnight (twice! xD) I want to do the whole 64 hours non-stop pop, if I can! That's gonna break a record or two, eh?

I often can't fall asleep and stay awake for days in a row, and I think that this game marathon will just make insomnia more fun :D

2 questions: Can we bring hybrid trucks? And are the times on the timetable GMT?

I'll be camping in Dover at least 1 hour before it starts just to be sure I get a good spot :D

See ya!

@Vladdy - Good luck for doing the whole 64 hours, I am sure that in itself will break a few records :D.

@God - Great to here that, looking forward to seeing you there :).

If my comment helped you in any way, or you found it funny, click this button ↗↗↗

76561198170110153.png  Truckers.FM No.1 Trance and Dance DJ  SCS Closed Beta-Tester 

Hi Vladdy

1) you can bring any truck you like, but we would liek you to paint whatever you drive in the H64 colours. The speed limit for the journey is 40mph

2) Yes all the times are in British Summer Time (BST)

| SCS Beta Tester | Haulage 64 Founder |

Game Rules | Report a Player | Submit a Ticket | Ask for Help

Ex-Support Staff TMP

!! Member Since Day 1 !!

I'll be there! I'll ask my parents to play overnight (twice! xD) I want to do the whole 64 hours non-stop pop, if I can! That's gonna break a record or two, eh?

I often can't fall asleep and stay awake for days in a row, and I think that this game marathon will just make insomnia more fun :D

2 questions: Can we bring hybrid trucks? And are the times on the timetable GMT?

I'll be camping in Dover at least 1 hour before it starts just to be sure I get a good spot :D

See ya!

Hi Vladdy

1) you can bring any truck you like, but we would liek you to paint whatever you drive in the H64 colours. The speed limit for the journey is 40mph

2) Yes all the times are in British Summer Time (BST)

Hello,

Vladdy is in my VTC. We have said a livery which you can use, so in case Vladdy or any other Lad Logistics driver hasn't noticed it, or you want to have a look at what I wrote, here's what I have put on the news area:

xQsqgI4.png

Is the paint scheme I have stated okay?

Many thanks :)

^

Hi, thanks for your's and your VTC's support, as you may have noticed, we have designed an optional official H64 paint, it is you choice if you wish to use it, or simply put some pink in your official VTC paint, either is fine  :)

Soarfly Haulage VLC Driver

ONLY 7 DAYS TO GO!

Dont forget to let us know your coming by signing up :: ets2c.com

And all donations are very much appreciated by us and those you help survive cancer :: Donate Now

Can't wait to see you there!

| SCS Beta Tester | Haulage 64 Founder |

Game Rules | Report a Player | Submit a Ticket | Ask for Help

Ex-Support Staff TMP

!! Member Since Day 1 !!

Archived