https://goo.gl/PLehVK

Statistics

Total Time: 64 Hours Exactly

Total Driving Time: 48 Hours Exactly

Total Miles: 28,220

Longest Running Driver: Whitemead

Most Active VTC: LKW Transport

Thank You

We would like thank everyone who took part in the event over the weekend but would also like to give special thanks to some:

Leaders and Tailsfor keeping the convoy going continuous for the entire 64 hours

Event Support Team - for keeping eyes on the ets2map, twitch streams, facebook and forums

Live Streamers - for keeping the live coverage of the event rolling for the entire 64hours

Shouts to: Sgt.Pepper, Clashin_Jon & MrsArsenic

RubberDuckConvoys - for providing temporary guidance support

ETS2MP Staff/IGA's - for allowing us use of the community twitch channel, turning up to show your support and helping us keep control at busy times

SFHlogo.png

Planning started on 19th April 2015 by the Soarfly Haulage senior management team.

Maps produced by [sFH] M1K3Y for use by Soarfly Haulage VLC.

100% of  funds raised from donations will go to Cancer Research UK.

| SCS Beta Tester | Haulage 64 Founder |

Game Rules | Report a Player | Submit a Ticket | Ask for Help

Ex-Support Staff TMP

!! Member Since Day 1 !!

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds great. The last one went really well. I'd give you a like for the post, but I'm already limited for the day. :)

Cya then.

Aireviel.jpg

Retired ets2mp trucker, cya all elsewhere. B)

• ~~~~~ TripLogger assistant developer. ~~~~~

• ~~~~~ Follow me on TwitchTV ~~~~~

• ~~~~~ Add me on Steam ~~~~~

• ~~~~~ Don't report players, you will be banned for it. ;) ~~~~~

• ~~~~~ Be Chill, life is only a game ~~~~~

• ~~~~~ Aireviel ~~~~~

Leeds Lad, you dont have to use the paint scheme but any SFH driver will be and a number of VTC's may be attending with it, so its up to you. I think the least people could do though is show some pink on their truck :)

Also, it will be 48 hours worth of driving time, total event will be around 64 hours

Ex-Support Staff TMP

!! Member Since Day 1 !!

Cannot wait for this event, it is going to be great and it will give everyone a chance to get involved from all across the community.

Lewisjm, SFH Events Manager

If my comment helped you in any way, or you found it funny, click this button ↗↗↗

76561198170110153.png  Truckers.FM No.1 Trance and Dance DJ  SCS Closed Beta-Tester 

This event looks well organized, good luck! Are there people who will be attending the entire convoy? 

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

This event looks well organized, good luck! Are there people who will be attending the entire convoy? 

Thank's, a lot of work has gone into this, now just hoping all goes well on the day. I think some people may try to complete the whole event, but I think many will fail, but we shall see :D

Soarfly Haulage VLC Driver

Hey guys, as well as donating to Cancer Research UK on the website. You can also donate by text message.

To donate by text message, Text: HAUL64 £2/£5/£10 to 70070

(And remember, not texting and driving clear.png)

Ex-Support Staff TMP

!! Member Since Day 1 !!

I do have a few questions. 
A. What about the trolls, and people that generally can not drive. I would guess that admins will be watching this convoy like a hawk, along with being in the convoy.

B. What about people that don't have Scandinavian DLC or Going East? Would they just be out for that section of the convoy?
C. How is people with trailers, and larger loads going to be handled. Is the whole convoy going to be slow or will they be in the back of the pack?
D. And what about gas? Are the people needing gas just going to stop when they need it, and try and get a place back in the convoy or will there be designated spots to fill up. 

(As you can see, I havn't participated in many convoys... And none to this scale)
I WILL BE THERE THOUGH

I do have a few questions. 

A. What about the trolls, and people that generally can not drive. I would guess that admins will be watching this convoy like a hawk, along with being in the convoy.

B. What about people that don't have Scandinavian DLC or Going East? Would they just be out for that section of the convoy?

C. How is people with trailers, and larger loads going to be handled. Is the whole convoy going to be slow or will they be in the back of the pack?

D. And what about gas? Are the people needing gas just going to stop when they need it, and try and get a place back in the convoy or will there be designated spots to fill up. 

(As you can see, I havn't participated in many convoys... And none to this scale)

I WILL BE THERE THOUGH

A. We deal with these in the same way we would normally, by using the in game reporting system or forums. Admins will probably be watching over us at times too yes.

B. People without the DLC's will not be able be able to participate in these sections of the convoy unfortunately :(

C. The speed will be set at 40mph all the way!

D. We have planned regular stops in some cities to refuel and repair. If we pass a gas station you can pull in and rejoin, but we will not be stopping on highways.

Hopefully I answered your questions :)

Ex-Support Staff TMP

!! Member Since Day 1 !!

Archived