Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Клаксон

Braen

Предложение Имя  :. Клаксон на крыше в произвольном месте  Предложение Описание  : просто чтоб можно было поставить клаксон на крышу.  Любой пример изображений  :. Имеется  Почему она Должна Добавить?  : да это просто выглядит очень класно, этого просто не хватает в игре будет офигительно если вы это сделаете. Вообщем на картинке все сами поймете. 

post-5951-0-55010900-1434884624_thumb.jp

Please post in English and use format!

Suggestions format

Suggestions should have:

• A fitting title.
  • A description of what the suggestion is about.
  • A reason why it should be added/removed/changed.
  • Any eventual example images or similar.

Remember to keep your post structured and easy to read.

For example:

Suggestion Name
Suggestion Description:

Any example images
Why should it be added?:

Example:
Suggestion Name: Add non collision zones within delivery depots
Suggestion Description: At the moment there is collision zones around the entire map, it would benefit everyone if there were non collision zones within the delivery depots and dropoff points.
Any example images: Nope.
Why should it be added?: It'd allow multiple users to deliver at the same time.

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

Offer Name:. Horn on the roof in any place Offer Description:. just so you can put on the roof of the Horn Any sample images:. It is why she should add? Let it just looks very very best, this is simply not enough in the game will drop dead if you do this. Generally the picture all will understand.

Well in that case my answer is easy : MODS ARE FORBIDDEN IN MP (They add lags), and on top of that the default horns are not so bad.

Здесь, например, так, чтобы он мог поставте обоих.

If I try to understand.. You want to have horns on the roof (a spot for them). I doubt this is possible without using a mod or askin SCS for it.

Need help? Ask me anything regarding Euro Truck Simulator 2 and Euro Truck Simulator 2 Multiplayer! I Speak: ksdu1BZ.png x4kePui.png j4Bh20f.png 4QDpL1L.png gXILc45.png 405TxXl.png I Understand: lLqk5b5.png GIgj2Ow.png zANQWPE.png syQskDP.png LzW4REA.png

Want me to answer? Quote my post or use @Ediin!

• Matt locked this topic

Archived