• Volvo (New)
    • Goat
    • Iveco
    • Iveco New

Question

Iveco Hi-Way the best of the best )))

Right there! I love my Iveco!

• Upvote 1

"A river starts out as a puddle, wanting to grow to something much bigger. As it grows, it begins to flow, making its presence known. After persistence, the river carves its path through the rock towards the sea. You are that river, start moving!

z_siteimages%5Cimg_2074_1395921187_826_2

4601768346.png

Iveco Hi-Way the best of the best )))

Right there! I love my Iveco!

"A river starts out as a puddle, wanting to grow to something much bigger. As it grows, it begins to flow, making its presence known. After persistence, the river carves its path through the rock towards the sea. You are that river, start moving!

z_siteimages%5Cimg_2074_1395921187_826_2

4601768346.png

Iveco Stralis Hi-Way. Here's a link/picture to it in my Single Player game using ProMods. In Multiplayer, I have the truck similarly setup to the one in Single Player, save for the body LEDs and paint job. Also, I use a different transmission in Single Player - gives my Hi-Way a fighting chance going up hill. In Multiplayer, I just gun it.

I can't wait for the new sounds in the upcoming patch for ETS2. I tried the beta - and it was beautiful.

signature.png

I was bored of Scania and Volvo, so before the MP was updated I was driving Daf Euro 6 on SP, and then MP was compatible with it : too much Daf trucks on roads. So I came back to Renault Magnum, and I must say that it's very good (520hp is enough even for 25 tons deliveries, I enjoy the roads more than with other trucks), I almost forgot how good it was !

i drive a silver iveco high way 560 hp 6x2 midlift axle mostly pulling reefers containers or curtainsiders occasionally a flatbed or lowloader 

i think i'm one of the few iveco drivers arround here certainly i don't see them alot on mp 

You are not alone, bro! I drive red "Stralis" (6x4) over 90.000 km :)  Iveco is my favourite truck in game. Now I am thinking to buy a new truck.

I'm tired of carrying heavy loads oversized and I want to carry the european trailers. Should I take the "High Way? Let's create the "Iveco Club" I m seriously!