• Mercedes
    • MAN
    • Volvo (old)
    • Volvo (New)
    • Goat
    • Iveco
    • Iveco New

Question

I love to drive my little blue underpowered DAF, although it takes 10 minutes to leave a quarry at 1mph it's still an amazing journey as you don't need to go fast. Any faster than about 50mph means you can't take everything in around you as you pass through the hills!

• Upvote 1

I used to drive the 750hp Volvo old and new, but I feel like I'm moving more towards the DAF. I've been using the newer Euro 6 and came to like it. I've also been using the 50keda redone DAF 105 and it works like a treat. Probably going to use the newer DAF and possibly the older one once it hits Multiplayer. I really wish SCS would rework the older DAF as I think it's just a copy and paste out of UKTS :D

See you on the road soon with the DAF!

Cheers

Click

• Upvote 1

Cz6DhhJ.png

----

Proud ST Trucking Member!

If I've helped you, Click the "↑ Icon " to show your feedback!

I used to drive a Volvo, but now I'm checking out the new DAF. I'm thinking about trying a Scania soon.

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

V8 Scania - best sounding truck in game, all other trucks sounds like.....well....a diesel trucks lol but Scania sounds really angry :)

I drove one yesterday ingame and for some reason (no idea if it just sounds so) the engine was bearly hearable......the one of the new daf is louder,

@ Topic.

ATM im driving the new daf XF.........otherwise a MAN

I drove one yesterday ingame and for some reason (no idea if it just sounds so) the engine was bearly hearable.................................................................

Scania trucks have two set of sounds; default and V8 sounds...i also have big Kenwood sub-woofer so i guess it amplify my experience of driving :)...just make sure that truck got V8 engine and try again.

Yeh I drive drive underpowered trucks but I try to stay away from quarries!! :D

With the last patch it should have gotten better....most parts of the querry could be climbed with around 20km/h the last time i got something from there

Scania trucks have two set of sounds; default and V8 sounds...i also have big Kenwood sub-woofer so i guess it amplify my experience of driving :)...just make sure that truck got V8 engine and try again.

No Idea which engine it was, but i think it was the v8 one....and no, i do not intend to drive the scania again...don't like that thing.