Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Help with Spotify Summer playlist.

Noxii

Hi

As the topic says I need your help with a thing, in about a week I'm going on vacation heading down to Stockholm and from there driving down to Bernkastel-Keus in Germany. It's a 16 hour drive so I need some good music to listen to in the car, some summer music to be more specific.

Therefor I'm asking all of you, help me make a Summer playlist on Spotify. I've made a playlist collaborative so you should be able to add songs to it, so go on start adding songs that's typical summer songs in your eyes, or should i say ears.

Just one more thing, since the catergory is "Summer" I'm not really looking for Death Metal or so on so please don't add such songs.

Spotify Playlist Link: https://open.spotify.com/user/timpa503/playlist/3SE35MgEN1HLkASQW8EPyx

Spotify URI Code: spotify:user:timpa503:playlist:3SE35MgEN1HLkASQW8EPyx

I've already started adding some music that's typical "Summer" songs for me but I need your help to add more tracks so please help me, It's less than a week until I head down to Stockholm and drive down to Germany on Sunday evening the 28th.

Thanks in advance for your help with the songs.  :)

That's what desire is, the need for what we can't have.

The need for what's readily available is called greed.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Matt locked this topic

Archived