Ets2 MP Error Message

Twitch LifeSays

Question

Hello. If i try to start the Ets 2 MP i get 2 different errors. The Singleplayer works great, i checked ets2 for local cache errors  but found nothing and i already re-installed the multiplayer.

In the files you see the 2 screenshots i made of the errors when i tried to start ets 2 mp.

Greetings

Jason

post-23062-0-40149000-1434749009_thumb.p

post-23062-0-24716700-1434749013_thumb.p

Only when the last Exhaust is cold, the most beautiful truck forbidden, the trucker with best skills getting punished.....you will notice, that you won't have any food.

5 answers to this question

Hello. If i try to start the Ets 2 MP i get 2 different errors. The Singleplayer works great, i checked ets2 for local cache errors  but found nothing and i already re-installed the multiplayer.

In the files you see the 2 screenshots i made of the errors when i tried to start ets 2 mp.

Greetings

Jason

You can try to reinstall multiplayer or Your game directory might be missing something. Try backing up your ETS2 Profile and reinstalling your game. Then reinstall Multi-player. 

hello need to churn all the mod from the folder with the mod       e.g  C:\Users\valantis\Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\mod   to unistall client  and reinstall to client and when you enter in your profile you will get in to play and one will a save.  because when you enter after uninstalling the mod He tells you that something has been removed and may not work well game, Get normally ignored in the game make a save , come out and once again connect one load the game and you are ready.

76561198176157981.png 

:)  if I helped make me a button  ''Like This'' It is important to me   :)