Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

ETS2mp Concrete Mixer?

DrakusorU

Question

Hi, 2 days ago when I was playing with my friends we saw a group of drivers that had concrete mixers, and so we wanted to get this trailer too, but couldnt find it.. one of my friends found in-game ( that about option in main menu ) a list of trailers and we saw that e concrete mixer is indeed in-game.. but none of us could find where to get that concrete mixer..

So, can you guys help me ? I saw on google that they are a bunch of mods for concrete mixer but I dont want to risk and use mods in multiplayer 'til im not 100% sure that are safe to use.. 

I found a topic here on the forum called "supported mods" or something like that, with 2 pages posted, but the only thing I could find on those pages is some custom truck request form..

6 answers to this question

"This mod changes all in game trailers to the concrete mixer trailer." hmm.. this is the only way ?

No. You can open the scs file with a program like 7Zip or winrar and browse to the def/cargo folder and remove the cargo types you don't want to appear as concrete mixers. But that reduces your chances of finding one ingame. The mod only replaces the stock game trailers, trailers that came with a DLC are unaffected.

Multiplayer disables all mods you have checked in your profile, which means you have to go to single player, get a concrete mixer, save the game and load it in multiplayer.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.