TruckersMP Stats - TruckersMP Server Status, Realtime Status, API Docs

• DevOps

TruckersMP Stats

https://stats.truckersmp.com

TruckersMP server status plus other interesting stats and graphs with previous player counts.

Features:

• Current server status
  • Percentage of players online
  • Current multiplayer version and supported ETS2 & ATS versions
  • Graphs with this weeks player counts updating every minute and this years player counts shows the peak of each day
  • Major events such at new versions displayed on the graphs
  • Live server stats
  • Client version history
  • TruckersMP API Docs

TruckersMP StatsTruckersMP Stats

TruckersMP Stats

• Like 3
  • Upvote 9

ETS2MapKrashnzTruckersMP Traffic 

I have been using this stats page ever since it was first released, it allows me to have real time info on the servers and what the activity on the servers is like during the week. It also helps me with organising convoys and for what server to hold them on.

So Thank You Krashnz.

Cheers

Trucking Australia

HHA Manager of Training and Convoy Leader

• Awesome! 1

Maybe you can add an option to view the stats of a single server by clinking on the name of the server?

• Like 1

510 Horses and one lucky bird at work

Simulators: Prepar3d V4, X-Plane 11, DCS 1.5 + 2.x, ETS2, ATS, Farming Simulator 17, Omsi 1 + 2

System: Intel i7-6700K @ 4700Mhz, 32GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance LPX, GTX970,  HP LP2475w monitor (1920x1200)
Devices: Logitech G27, SKRS Shifter, CH Products Throttle Quadrant, Trustmaster Hotas Joystick, TrackIR
Storage: 2 x SM961 - 250GB (raid 0), Samsung 850 pro 1TB disk, Samsung 850 EVO 2TB disk.

Clicking on a item in the legenda gives me the numbers I wanted to see ;-)

The main problem was that the EU1 servers was making the Asia en Brazil server practically invisible..

• Like 1

510 Horses and one lucky bird at work

Simulators: Prepar3d V4, X-Plane 11, DCS 1.5 + 2.x, ETS2, ATS, Farming Simulator 17, Omsi 1 + 2

System: Intel i7-6700K @ 4700Mhz, 32GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance LPX, GTX970,  HP LP2475w monitor (1920x1200)
Devices: Logitech G27, SKRS Shifter, CH Products Throttle Quadrant, Trustmaster Hotas Joystick, TrackIR
Storage: 2 x SM961 - 250GB (raid 0), Samsung 850 pro 1TB disk, Samsung 850 EVO 2TB disk.

• DevOps

UPDATE: 

• Speed limiter now shown
  • Overall stats for this week
  • Individual server stats! (as requested)
  • Player count difference (if the page is left open for a minute, arrows will appear next to the player count showing if the player count is increasing, decreasing or still the same)
  • Awesome! 1

• DevOps

At one point I was considering having all the trucks synced but have found it to be complicated task. I have to convert the coordinates I get from Kat, into coordinates that I use for my map and that is where get really, really, really complicated. So I have decided not to do that unfortunately.

I've stopped working on the map project for now as I'm really busy right now and probably won't work on it for awhile. It just requires a LOT of time. But if there is anything you would like to see added to it, I'm happy to take suggestions. :)

• Like 1

You can get the current version by using:

http://api.ets2mp.com/version/

Which returns something like:

{"name":"0.1.8.2","numeric":"18200","stage":"Alpha","checksum":{"dll":"fc4ab690b29d5056863a15a8540f61b9","adb":"a7b9cb08374a442a7cc3a5c5d047a225"},"time":"2015-06-04 21:50:00","supported_game_version":"1.18.1.3s"}

• DevOps

Update:

• Minimal page now has new gauges (https://krashnz.com/ets2mp/minimal)
  • Minimal page gauges now update every minute
  • Minimal page is now mostly mobile friendly
  • Main stats page is now somewhat mobile compatible (still working on this...)
  • Graphs on the main page are now slightly higher

Any feedback or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

• 2 months later...
  • DevOps

I've been working on some small updates for ETS2MP Stats and I am going to be releasing some of those next weekend (19th - 20th). Most of the changes are front-end but some of them are just optimizations in the back-end.

Here is a little sneak peak at what I've been working on   ;)

GUli8e4.png

• Upvote 2