kax2n12

Question

1. Server: EU1
2. Date: 13/6-2015
3. Time: 00:49:57
4. Place: Between Olsztyn and Gdansk
5. Perpetrator: KaaNylmz
6. Steam URL or Steamid64: 76561198141647537
7. Description: Overtook him when he was parked in the middle of the road, he started catching up to me and a buddy and tried to overtake without bothering to look for oncoming traffic. Screenshot showing him trying to blame the other drivers.

i never banned before.Today german truck try pass me from my right and i must hit bec he is driving too fast and try pass me from my right not left.Then i am banned.Why??? i wanna drive my game now pls unbanned me and i want them bann too  ..i wanna play my game now who will help me?

6 answers to this question

Moved back to help due to many questions still unanswered.

If you need to file a complaint about one of our In Game Admins, please send a message to I<3VODKA.

If you want to report someone, please do so in the reports section.

If you have any other questions feel free to ask!

Happy Trucking! :)

Proud member of BLACKOUT TRUCKING. Join us now !

41.png

i needed help and writed here but i can see some one is friend the admin " jeffSHC "..admin made a mistake and i report him vodka too.tnks lemmones for help.adn the moderator dont be panic about my msgs.i play that game about 2 year and my age 33.so i know how i can talk and what can i do ?oke?

that game is not ur father or urs.that game and that mod for everybody.no one use that badly and for him or herself.