Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

ETS2MP Meme Thread

S2020

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

iyckk.jpg

Haha, this pretty much is what happens.

I remember I was in London services a month or so ago and mentioned how the Renault Excellence would be the best truck in ETS2 if it had a built in GPS. The windscreen is massive, the front mirror is smack bang in the middle (so you don't have to look left or right to use it), the side mirrors are just as good as the windscreen and the side windows are large too. Then you have the dashboard which is almost crystal clear, on top of the fact it tells you your exact speed; digit for digit. 

But of course, Volvo and Scania was all I got in response or laughter. I drive the FH16, so I'm not going to say those people were wrong, but with the layout for the Excellence it's almost perfect. 

nz3d07.jpg

Best thing to do with those drivers is to teach them how to do it rather than expect them to figure it out themselves. If I ever see anyone like that I always walk them through what to do and they almost always pick it up instantly. Most of the time it's the social pressure they put on themselves that causes them to do it as they don't want to feel like someone is sitting there judging their every move (which it comes across as if nothing is said) and that just ends up making them take even longer.

nz3d07.jpg

"i was on the internet this week and i've found this"

Looking for Europoprt?

5373376_700b.jpg

There was a sign I came across a couple of years back in the South of Ireland for a town that went by the name of Kill, I had to look at it about three times to back sure I actually read it right.

nz3d07.jpg

One of the main things that come to mind when I see people defending the removal of the speed limiter or alteration to 120 KM/h:

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

• 3 weeks later...

When someone says that my Scania is ugly

kRp0ARl_700wa_0.gif

When someone almost manage to park their cargo, but mess up and ruins it

NwrLrnR_700wa_0.gif

When i get thrown out of the map 

BRkj4jM_700wa_0.gif

When someone manages to exit Europort with 0% damage

WwlODdE_700w_0.jpg

The second one happens everytime when i wait but srsly. I laughed so much and hard that i went crying and i almost fell off my chair xD

I overtook an FH16 yesterday with my Renault Premium, although I guess he had just logged in on the highway and was trying to get to speed. He never caught up with me afterwards, though, even though I could see him on the player list for a long long while. I presume he was driving a newer profile without the better engines or something. :P

signature.png

Archived