Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Should players using racist remarks be banned permenantly?

ROADY'O

I'm sad to say that today while playing ETS2 MP user [RBM-T] KrahChef (411) Steam ID STEAM_0:0:102750267 used a racist slur (what racists call black people) after a near miss ( not even any damage) that I admit was my fault.

I don't mind so much being rammed/blocked etc.but racist remarks deserve special treatment in my opinion. I'm curious what the community ETS2 MP thinks. I did report the incident so there should be a paper trail for the admins. I have the relevant chat log and plan to start video logging now [sAD]. Thanks for not supporting racism!

Should be a ban and as we think racism is much worse than a normal insult, they should get a much longer ban than what they get from a normal insult.

First time is not time to give a perm... Maybe we should give them a chance to know their mistake and make some changes to their behavior.

But if the same person do it a second time, then it's time to give a perm and no un-ban chance should be given.

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

҉  PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF RECKLESS DRIVERS

SprinterFS.gif

People treat racism like it's a deadly sin. I do not condone it, but it's not the worst thing in the world as long as it's not physical. I agree a ban should be in order, but not a permanent ban. Let's see if they learn. I just call them a knobhead and get on with my day.

Yes racism is VERY serious! Many good people have died fighting against it. Whether it's physical or verbal should make NO difference. Racism is the root cause of such things as wars,slavery, genocide, and ethnic cleansing.  One Love Now!

Peace

Simple answer should be a yes you should be banned permanently like you said Ramming and Blocking  fair enough temporary ban but something like this should defiantly be permanent 

Bandit

Thank you, lets set an example. Sad to say racists seldom learn from minor punishment. Too quick to write it off as a minor incident.

I´m as far from racist you can get. But i don´t understand all this talk about racism. This is a game, you don´t even know if he was black :P I got called niggah as i recorded hithis man when he insulted, and i´m scandinavia. As far from black you can get. To be honest i think it´s more racistic to be overprotective against the black. The black i talked with are caliming that at least.

Archived