Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Unable to change password

zyprexia

Topic Title: Unable to change password
ETS2MP ID: 52502
URL: http://ets2mp.com/index.php?page=editAccount
Server Time / Date: 2015-06-11 23:12 (CEST)
How to reproduce: Try to change your password

Screenshots / Videos: n/a

At this moment I am unable to change my password on the ets2mp website (edit account). I see the form, the form accept both the new and old password (or at least I don't see any error messages), but the new password is not saved to the data backend. When I logout and try to login again, the new provided password is not accepted and when I enter the old password the credentials are accepted.

I have a habit to change my passwords every 6 months. The only way to change my password is currently by using the forgot password option which generates a new password. 

However because you exposed the new password via a plain text email, I can no longer assume the password is safe, so I really need to change the password.

510 Horses and one lucky bird at work

Simulators: Prepar3d V4, X-Plane 11, DCS 1.5 + 2.x, ETS2, ATS, Farming Simulator 17, Omsi 1 + 2

System: Intel i7-6700K @ 4700Mhz, 32GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance LPX, GTX970,  HP LP2475w monitor (1920x1200)
Devices: Logitech G27, SKRS Shifter, CH Products Throttle Quadrant, Trustmaster Hotas Joystick, TrackIR
Storage: 2 x SM961 - 250GB (raid 0), Samsung 850 pro 1TB disk, Samsung 850 EVO 2TB disk.

• 4 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.