ETS2MP: Cannot validate game version(SOLUTION)

PArmyHD

Question

For all those who are getting the error: Cannot Validate Game Version, Here is what you need to do.

1. Make sure that you have the latest version of ETS2MP.

1.B) If you do not have you correct version, go to http://ets2mp.com/index.php?page=downloadand download the latest version.

2. Log into Steam and go into your library.

3. Click on the 'ADD GAME' button in the lower-left of the screen.

4. Scroll down and find ETS2MP*. (It may be written differently to some people)

5. Wants its added, click on the ETS2MP on hit play.

6. Enjoy the game.

*If you cannot find the game when scrolling down, click browse and search 'Play Euro Truck Simulator 2 Multiplayer'.

I hope a lot more players can play ETS2MP now and that you do not have any more of these errors.

FOR ALL THOSE FORUM MODERATORS OUT THERE: I wasn't 100% sure where to post this so if it needs to be moved to a different location the please do so.

9 answers to this question

Already tried this but that [can not validate game version] still happens every day.

Because I have a terribly bad connection maybe ?

Got used to this problem and it is not annoying anymore because I just think it's normal.

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

҉  PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF RECKLESS DRIVERS

SprinterFS.gif

Its becuase the servers are down.. They seem to be down more then they are up at the moment, Pretty crappy when they got mod of the year 2014? There is no solution for this error its because the servers are down so don't worry nothing wrong with your computer/game just have to wait, and wait, and wait...

Von'Tickle | TeamSpeak Manager
Matthew Logistics Cargo

Its becuase the servers are down.. They seem to be down more then they are up at the moment, Pretty crappy when they got mod of the year 2014? There is no solution for this error its because the servers are down so don't worry nothing wrong with your computer/game just have to wait, and wait, and wait...

Over the past 3 days, yes... If you mean in general: No!