Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

HELP - Connection refused

Alex [ITA]

Question

Please, help me. I restarted the game 3 times and Always appear this message "Connection refused. Session is invalid - restart game and login again". I don't know what's happening. Only 420/450 people in EU#1?
fChtdDU.png

5632256.png  | ❔ Need help? ❔ | Allowed mods | TMP Rules |  5632256.png      If you liked what I wrote, just click the "Upvote" button! Thank you! ↗↗↗

1275462519_role_VeteranVI(1).png.e3386be

17 answers to this question

Having same intermittent problem over last 3 days. Status says servers are online now yet same problem. Losing connection and game crashing also. Game normally much more stable for me.

Only difference is I purchased the Scandinavia DLC now can't play. Any answers appreciated as I'm almost to the point of trashing the game and calling it a loss.

Would be nice to know ETA ! Servers have been up/down FREQUENTLY since Scandanavia DLC. If you give people the impression its some quick fix they sit there waiting to get logged back in. If you're doing backup restores or major changes give us a clue.

I've been patient for 3 days, enough already.

3 days? Well, the server was on yesterday for a while... And frequently? The past 2 days the servers were offline... The servers are offline when there is a update... That's the only moment... ^^