How will you handle this company of trollers

tech40

If I was an admin I probably would've banned your ass. As Scarface said (with some of my own edits)...

• Wrong way - I don't care what you're driving, there's NO NEED to go that far into the oncoming lane unless you're overtaking. If I can make that corner in a 3 axle Actros with a low loader on the back (longest combination of truck and trailer in the game IIRC) without pulling that manoeuvre then there's no excuse for you doing it...

• horn spam - It's all good doing it to tell them that you're overtaking but you're doing it all the time, if I were in that situation I would think that you were mad and trying to get ahead of me to run me off the road.

• flashing lights - See horn spam

• changing lanes without indicating - Again, no excuse, that's dangerous driving.

• driving over 2 lanes - Yes they are doing it but they can do it, they don't need to be in single file, you're one truck and you should only be driving in one lane.

• Tailgating - Stop and wait 15mins? Are you an ******? All you need to do is keep your distance (about 100m, very important when travelling at 50+mph/80 Kph), if you run into the back of someone when they desync (which is what happened at the end of the video) then you're clearly too close.

so it's my fault? I got trolled and my fault, ok sorry then it's my fault to get trolled by them.

To admin please delete the post and punish me for my mistake.

Just make sure you are doing nothing wrong when blaming others, you were behaving very bad in that video.

If you had more patience and kept your distance, most of this would not have happened

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

so it's my fault? I got trolled and my fault, ok sorry then it's my fault to get trolled by them.

To admin please delete the post and punish me for my mistake.

You clearly do not understand what people are trying to tell you.

When you followed them, instead of horning and flashing lights, you COULD have kept a safe distance behind them and waited paitently until the road was clear and then overtake them safely.

It's Euro Truck Simulator, not a racing game.

You clearly do not understand what people are trying to tell you.

When you followed them, instead of horning and flashing lights, you COULD have kept a safe distance behind them and waited paitently until the road was clear and then overtake them safely.

It's Euro Truck Simulator, not a racing game.

I'm not doing any racing I just want to bypass to them so that I can drive smoothly, but instead they keeps on blocking me.

anyway like what i've said just punish my account.

More likely you are trolling yourself by blindly trying to overtake them regardless of road conditions, if this happened IRL, you'd get your license revoked for million years and possibly end up in jail with lots of soap bars to drop around.

You are responsible for the safety of the driver infront(because even in the game unlike you, he has limited visibility on what's happening behind him)

You are not keeping any safe distance(distance in which your vehicle will come to a full stop) at any point

EDIT: Topic locked by author's request

Archived