Lags, Lags, Lags,..

Ivanux

Question

23 answers to this question

It might be from the internet. How much ping do you have if you press TAB?

You can try restart your router/modem.

Some say the world will end in fire / Some say in ice / From what i've tasted of desire / I hold with those who favor fire

But if it had to perish twice / I think i know enough of hate / To say that for destruction ice / It also grate And wold suffice

I have 24 Ping..

This problem occur in some areas, like cities, randomly or persists non-stop.

Some say the world will end in fire / Some say in ice / From what i've tasted of desire / I hold with those who favor fire

But if it had to perish twice / I think i know enough of hate / To say that for destruction ice / It also grate And wold suffice

Hello,

I have Lags on multiplayer on low settings.. I have NVIDIA GeForce GT540M 1GB, and I have absolutly lags.. Do you know why ?

From the "M" versions. I'm assuming you're on a laptop. Correct me if I'm wrong. But all in all. To play multi-player with minimal lag. you need at least a GTX460 or Radeon HD 5460. If you are on a laptop. See if parts are able to be replaced and get a higher GT Version M or higher if you can. 

^Talking about M-s, I got 310m and its all right - with medium settings, it goes up to 70 and in cities it drops to 25-30fps

That's really good for an M card. Is it a GTX-m or a GT-m?

if you want a decent-ish laptop gaming experience get a laptop With a GTX chip in it since GT cards and chips are aimed more at htpc use and gtx is optimised for gaming 

That could be one solution too. But it may also be his processor. We don't know all the exact specs. 

You also need a good network..... With a blocked network (like what I am using now), even you don't feel any lag on your PC, other players see you as a lagger.

And I just became the ultimate lagger because of the ping sometimes jump to over 10000 ms, not for computer specs.

• Upvote 1

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

҉  PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF RECKLESS DRIVERS

SprinterFS.gif

Around 438 players on the server and no trucks around me and it makes my game start freeze up to 15 seconds, keeps doing that alot and i have never had that problem before.. started today

But it goes away once the messanges pops up such as, Teamspeak , some polish comercial and all the other things which pop up. At the moment it's very frustrating to play when it keeps happening.

I do not have any problems with my internet nor my PC so it's all the server/mod this time.

Hello,

I have Lags on multiplayer on low settings.. I have NVIDIA GeForce GT540M 1GB, and I have absolutly lags.. Do you know why ?

Turn down the quality to mid or low. And/Or reduce the scaling to about 100%

Around 438 players on the server and no trucks around me and it makes my game start freeze up to 15 seconds, keeps doing that alot and i have never had that problem before.. started today

But it goes away once the messanges pops up such as, Teamspeak , some polish comercial and all the other things which pop up. At the moment it's very frustrating to play when it keeps happening.

I do not have any problems with my internet nor my PC so it's all the server/mod this time.

did you try reinstalling mp?

"Just because others break rules, does not grant you the permission to break the rules as well"

Please drive respectful on the servers. Thank you!

Yep, that are the good old problems of ets2mp :mellow: . But you can minimize the lags if you don´t drive in the cocpit view, because the mirrors, and other things pull down the performance of the game. ;)

I hope I help you! :)

Chris

Your graphic card is old..

From the "M" versions. I'm assuming you're on a laptop. Correct me if I'm wrong. But all in all. To play multi-player with minimal lag. you need at least a GTX460 or Radeon HD 5460. If you are on a laptop. See if parts are able to be replaced and get a higher GT Version M or higher if you can. 

I disagree with you both. My old Dell XPS 15 Laptop with a Nvidia GT525M ran ETS2MP just fine without lag. Next to that, I know of computers/laptops with hardware that's even less and even those run ETS2MP at an acceptable rate.

On topic, here's the things you can do in order to try and solve this problem.

First of all, make sure that your ETS2MP client actually runs with your Nvidia GT540M card instead of integrated graphics. To do this you right click on your Desktop and you select "Nvidia Control panel". Then go to "Manage 3D Settings" and click the tab "Program Settings". See if "eurotrucks2.exe" or "launcher.exe" (with a ETS2 Icon) is in that list, if not, you can add it manually. Then set the preferred graphics processor for that program to "HIGH PERFORMANCE: Nvidia Processor".

If that's all correct, go in the game, if you're still experiencing lag try reducing graphical settings in the game settings to low/medium. I recommend turning shadows OFF or on LOW. Also Mirror distance and Mirror Quality will have a large impact on your FPS, so try to keep these to LOW/MEDIUM.

Next to that, make sure your laptop is connecting to the power source. All laptops always perform better while connected to a power source.

I hope this solves your problem.  

a lot of other games. We're always looking for friendly and open people to join us.

We like to create a friendly and familiar environment. Join us on

teamspeak: ts.emeraldimmersion.com to check it out for yourself.

I'm using GT650M, works in high setting for MP for around 40+ trucks around me :P

It might be from the internet. How much ping do you have if you press TAB?

You can try restart your router/modem.

Slow or Fast internet doesn't effecting how much FPS you'll get in game 

TERjqBU.png

It can be your internet connection to the servers, RAM or maybe your graphic card. Try to put the graphics to the lowest and see if you have the same lags. 

Greetings!

team_team-game-admin.png    TEAM MEMBER SINCE APRIL 2016. SPANISH / ENGLISH IGA TEAM MEMBER.

how to appeal a ban      how to report a user       In-game rules      feedback & contacting upper staff