ETS2 Music Problem

Cossavk09

Question

Hi there truckers,

I have problems with my radio on ETS2.

My radio is not playing any live radio stations nor my own music.

It keeps loadin with ...

Do you guys know any fix for this issue?

*Not working in offline and MP

I tried to google it but i was unable to find a fix.

post-30512-0-91777600-1433707318_thumb.j

13 answers to this question

Please make sure your installed OS has the right codecs to play the music. I'm not sure exactly which codec you need but I had this problem before with running the N-edition of Windows. In that case installing the K-lite codec pack or Windows Media Player solved the problem.

a lot of other games. We're always looking for friendly and open people to join us.

We like to create a friendly and familiar environment. Join us on

teamspeak: ts.emeraldimmersion.com to check it out for yourself.

But it doesnt even play my own music which is in the ETS2 music map.

Make sure the music is in MP3 and not m4a or other formats. For the game to play it, it needs to be MP3. However, if it is mp3. Try going back to your Documents/Ets2/Music and refresh the folder. Then restart the game. If it doesn't work. Try other music. I have had this problem in the past. 

Still not working :(

Radio works fine on websites, but the problem is that it doesnt even play my own music which is in mp3 file.

I also re-installed ets2.

Nobody have solution?

That's weird, I will look this up more and get back to you on it. 

Please make sure your installed OS has the right codecs to play the music. I'm not sure exactly which codec you need but I had this problem before with running the N-edition of Windows. In that case installing the K-lite codec pack or Windows Media Player solved the problem.

Thank you sooooo much!!! It works again :D 

Topic can be closed

• HaulieLove 1