A suggestion for those signing off / Maybe a new rule

Alright. SO we've all seen when people enter our 600m TAB they spawn in sideways. Well this also happens when they spawn in game. I was thinking. Maybe we should create a new rule stating, if one was to log off. Simply F7 or log off in a non collision zone. Doing this will prevent someone crashing into you in game even if it was by accident. 

Another thing. The same would apply for people who Alt + TAB in game. There are some cases where the Tabbing out will detach your trailer. Alt tabbing in a non collision zone will not hurt anyone. In fact it's a better way to avoid an in-game argument that could lead to a ban. 

To sum this down to one sentence. 

"Please, If you're going to log off or alt tab. do it in a NCZ."

Now if you have a game crash. Load up single player first to see where you are so you don't spawn in the middle of the road and maybe cause a collision. 

But all in all. I think this happens enough that this needs to be a rule. 

Thanks. 

~[HST Co-Owner] Blazi

^ Maybe it's Fatal Error. (game crash)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is another suggesstion on similar topic [disable trucks spawning outside NCZs].

Yes: trucks do go sideways when they spawn. 

and I just got hit when I tried to overtake a newly spawned truck on highway.

Still a +1 to disable spawing outside NCZ in busy areas like EP.

And the same suggestion: (sorry for copy&paste from that topic)

make a command like /connect to allow users connect to server manually.

then they can decide when and where to connect by themselves. 

they can connect on side of road or in gas stations or some other *proper* collision areas.

---- And those who still appear on middle of road can be defined as intentional and get penalty.

• Upvote 1

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

҉  PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF RECKLESS DRIVERS

SprinterFS.gif

I think maybe a /connect command would be good, this would allow people to just pull over to the road etc before connecting to the server, also this could help if loads of people were parking in the same spot you could just do /disconnect ,park your truck then do /connect to reconnect in, however there should be a cooldown on how quickly this command can be used

• Upvote 3

Kind Regards,

El1teZombiezHD

[TruckersMP Retired Team Member (Ex-Game Moderator)]

If you are replying to me, please @mention me (@El1teZombiezHD ) or quote my message otherwise I may not respond

Yeah, but then there are going to be people appearing in the middle of the road on purpose.....maybe the command can be used as often as needed in non collisions zones but only once after a 2 minute cooldown period if on roads...the real problem I see is that trolls are going to be randomly appearing at the enterance of the Rotterdam service station causing mayhem. One way to solve that problem is to reward trolls with very long bans if they abuse it. I'm sort of unsure about this idea.

signature2019.png.8d2d82f1f80e57ce817e965f0bdde2eb.png

Signature made by Aestrial

may i point out that alt tabbing in window mode has no negative consequences for yourself or the people around you at all.only if you use full screen( aka 95% of the people use this)

but yeah its kinda difficult one too solve.i quiet like too spawn where i logged off.but i do have the decency to park well out of the way if i cant log off in NCZ.

but as always not everyone has this common sense or respect and they ruin it for others.i would just make it a punnishable offense loggin in onto the road.even if you dont cause an accident.(as its jsut blind luck that you dont have one)

Long ago was suggested, and I´m completely agree. It could be perfect if the game wouldnt allow anyone to log off while being in Collission área.

In case the game cant "disable" it that way, it could be nice if it could auto-push ALT+F7 in case of not being in NCZ so the next time you log in you will be in an NCZ.

lkRjRkb.png

@Gorkal1ty Okay you're right, the game wouldn't allow the logouts in a collision zone, BUT I think like a troller, you know you see what I mean (ALT + F4), and you know that we can't do anything against ALT+F4

@Gorkal1ty Okay you're right, the game wouldn't allow the logouts in a collision zone, BUT I think like a troller, you know you see what I mean (ALT + F4), and you know that we can't do anything against ALT+F4

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Don't expose that XDD

Not sure how possible it is , but most likely server can actually check when player first login position and teleport instantly to nearest NCZ before truck appeared in the world.

This is actually a smart idea!! 

-1. Just make a habit of disconnecting your trailer manually before you alt tab. I've never seen it happening to a person logging in.

I tried this as a test. Then I got a buddy to drive by me as I reconnected and it sent him flying. 

Long ago was suggested, and I´m completely agree. It could be perfect if the game wouldnt allow anyone to log off while being in Collission área.

In case the game cant "disable" it that way, it could be nice if it could auto-push ALT+F7 in case of not being in NCZ so the next time you log in you will be in an NCZ.

Yes this would be customary. But like one said above. People would Alt + f4. But another person said. What if the server could log us in in a NCZ. Also congrats on post 420 XD http://gyazo.com/a7a893a21756000ea3edb14ca655c7ba

• 2 years later...

For various reasons, making it bannable to spawn on the road is not going to happen.

To improve the situation and avoid annoying situations, we added Ghost Mode which allow people to drive through you for a set amount of seconds before collisions are activated.

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.