City of the week - Oslo - Week 2

logohd.png

Week 2 - 08.06.15 to 14.06.15

What is City of the Week?

City of the Week is a series of official discussion topics about a particular city, created to spark interaction and discussion within the community. Anything related to the city is allowed in these topics, such as problems, opinions, requests to other players, events, and more.

Oslo

Oslo is the capital of Norway and a centrally located city in Scandinavia, with multiple companies to drive for as well as ferries. The city has a ferry connection with Denmark, as well as road connections with western Norway and Sweden. Going through western Norway or Denmark, you can quickly reach the rest of Europe.

• What do you like about Oslo?
  • What do you dislike?
  • How do other players behave?
  • What can other players do to improve the city?

City of the week archive - Last week (Rotterdam)

HumaneWolf - Website - Twitter - GitHub

Ex-Developer

• What do you like about Oslo? It's a beautiful city :3
  • What do you dislike? Skøyen is missing D:
  • How do other players behave? Like civilized people, makes it feel less like Oslo
  • What can other players do to improve the city?  Drive less civilized? :P (not really)

• What do you like about Oslo? - I like that Oslo has three parts and looks quite nice.

What do you dislike? - Nothing, I like it.

How do other players behave? - During the times I've been there, it's been relatively quiet and people drive with respect, unlike Rotterdam which is still Troll Central, because trolls don't buy the DLC for trolling, at least I don't think..

What can other players do to improve the city? - Nothing! Keep it that way.

Nandos is the best! 

• Upvote 1

Paint your truck in high vis fluorescent colours now to raise road safety awareness!

• What do you like about Oslo? The look, that it is in three parts, the advanced roads.

What do you dislike? It´s a hell to drive there without GPS :P

How do other players behave? Quite good to be honest :)

What can other players do to improve the city? Pay more attention, as the roads have some quite sharp turns where i´ve been slammed by people cutting the curve.

Oslo

Oslo is the capital of Norway and a centrally located city in Scandinavia, with multiple companies to drive for as well as ferries. The city has a ferry connection with Denmark, as well as road connections with western Norway and Sweden. Going through western Norway or Denmark, you can quickly reach the rest of Europe.

• What do you like about Oslo?
  • What do you dislike?
  • How do other players behave?
  • What can other players do to improve the city?

- It's totally insane trying to drive around!

- The fact that it's totally insane to drive around!

- As if they're lost, all the time.... in a different world....

- Get a map, and work out the quickest way to leave through the maze that is Oslo.

TruckersMP Community Bus Driver

275116735_role_GameModerationManager(2).

status.png

Reporting a Player    |    Appeal your Ban    |    Visit our Support System    |    Our Rules

• Beautiful and big city that feels somewhat like an actual city.

The fact it's such a big city, can make getting around both confusing and cumbersome.

As always the Scandinavia DLC works like a charm filtering out trolls, as is the case for all of scandinavia.

I don't see too much room for improvement here :D

Like: Good connections to other parts of world, and a plenty source of delivery.

Dislike: 3 parts which I think is tooooooooooooo big and even worse with those stirred junctions/bridges/rings/.............

Players: Better than better than better than Rotterdam.

Improve: Do not reverse or u-turn on bridges when you can not find a way ----- there is always a ring 500m ahead and you can turn back there :)

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

҉  PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF RECKLESS DRIVERS

SprinterFS.gif

• What do you like about Oslo? It's nice and beautiful X3

What do you dislike? I cant play it on my own ETS2MP, have to go to my friends :/

How do other players behave? I've only been there once but overall purdy good!

What can other players do to improve the city? Drive normally, same goes for all the other cities :P

Happy Trucking! :)

Proud member of BLACKOUT TRUCKING. Join us now !

41.png

• What do you like about Oslo? It's quiet at night but very busy during the day.
  • What do you dislike? Nothing at all. I think it's amazing. All the turns and buildings and easy access highways help alot. 
  • How do other players behave? They don't behave. Most like to ram me
  • What can other players do to improve the city? Try to drive responsibly and obey the rules of the road. 

•What do you like about Oslo?

Tunnels and bridges arriving it are awesome, and the small house´s neighborhood outside the city with close corners is one of the best Ive seen yet. A well positioned city for overall Scandinavia drivers.

•What do you dislike?

Ahm... having some roundabouts in Tunnels, which are quite tight too, seems to be the Paradise for any troll in case Silverster Stallone wants to face another "Daylight"

•How do other players behave?

Same as anywhere else. Does this question have any sense... I mean... hah

•What can other players do to improve the city?

Repeat previous answer.

lkRjRkb.png

What do you like about Oslo?

The roads and scenery leading towards Oslo (or any Norwegian city for that matter)

What do you dislike?

I don't have any dislikes really any then that I really would have loved a more complex (extended) road infrastructure.

The difference between Scandinavia and the base game (including Going East) is also a bit of a sadback. SCS is really maturing the game, but the earlier cities are showing their age. Many even come from previous titles such as German Truck Simulator.

How do other players behave?

So far very good, but it was better before the NCZs were introduced.

What can other players do to improve the city?

Too often players are in such a hurry that they can't even wait 2 (real) minutes before they start reversing into their spot.

I fear the day Scandinavia DLC goes on sale..

510 Horses and one lucky bird at work

Simulators: Prepar3d V4, X-Plane 11, DCS 1.5 + 2.x, ETS2, ATS, Farming Simulator 17, Omsi 1 + 2

System: Intel i7-6700K @ 4700Mhz, 32GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance LPX, GTX970,  HP LP2475w monitor (1920x1200)
Devices: Logitech G27, SKRS Shifter, CH Products Throttle Quadrant, Trustmaster Hotas Joystick, TrackIR
Storage: 2 x SM961 - 250GB (raid 0), Samsung 850 pro 1TB disk, Samsung 850 EVO 2TB disk.

What do you like about Oslo?  I love Oslo beautiful city

What do you dislike?  ---------

How do other players behave? Been to once

What can other players do to improve the city?  Every city including the Olso traffic rule is a must for every driver to comply with! 

Do you like Euro trucks  Simulate 2 the New DLC Scandinavia? Great beautiful scenery gives a person a very comfortable feeling! 1.18.1.3 can finally drive Mercedes Benz  :D  :D  :D

• What do you like about Oslo ? it has many tunnel.

What do you dislike ? The city is several part. (thanks google :P)

How do other players behave ? Been to once.

What can other players do to improve the city ? Nothing.

• What do you like about Oslo ? As with several of the new cities, I like how they're spread out instead of stuffed into a little square.

What do you dislike ? The motorway exits and entrances, what's with all the roads?

How do other players behave ? The same way they do in other crowded cities, like maniacs.

What can other players do to improve the city ? Use your tab key before going through an intersection or roundabout, and pay attention! You're not the only person playing.

What do you like about Oslo?

I like the massive size of it, as well as the complex road systems.

What do you dislike?

Likely to get confused/lost without a GPS or developer camera.

How do other players behave?

Reasonably well. Much better than Rotterdam. 

What can other players do to improve the city?

Continue to behave the way they are now :D

signature2019.png.8d2d82f1f80e57ce817e965f0bdde2eb.png

Signature made by Aestrial