[ARCHIVED] How to use the Ban Appeal System [EN]

_J-M

Hi I posted a ban appeal more then 24hrs ago, is it normal for it to take this long?

Thank you

The Admin who have ban appeal will check it as soon as he is online, everyone has his own life, and as DFS is a Community Manager, it may take some time

Tag Line: Want to Have fun, join Trucking World at ETS2, ATS and TruckersMP.

Respected Member of the Arab Community and TMP
Former: Forum Moderator, Support Team & Game Moderator

• 2 weeks later...
I wonder what theory you guys use to banish me to account because of my picture.

and that the problem of having a picture of an ass with thong? and something improper?

I know this not with any sexual organ show.

I await an answer.

• Web Developer

I wonder what theory you guys use to banish me to account because of my picture.
and that the problem of having a picture of an ass with thong? and something improper?
I know this not with any sexual organ show.
I await an answer.

Read the rules and come complaint after. Thanks :)

Hello.

I submitted a ban appeal through the new system about 15 hours ago. However, when I try to view the submitted appeal, it says there is nothing here. Is it a possible bug, or is there a length of time before it will appear?

Thanks.

Hello.

I submitted a ban appeal through the new system about 15 hours ago. However, when I try to view the submitted appeal, it says there is nothing here. Is it a possible bug, or is there a length of time before it will appear?

Thanks.

We will let the Web Dev Answer you.

Tag Line: Want to Have fun, join Trucking World at ETS2, ATS and TruckersMP.

Respected Member of the Arab Community and TMP
Former: Forum Moderator, Support Team & Game Moderator

I wonder why I was banned because of my profile picture on steam.

I know may have any photo on steam, I'm not realize why this ban. my picture was not anything unusual was a thong ass.

I leave the print of someone who does not have anything else to do than to try to ban other player.

ps: I hate people who fustradas not tenhem nothing else to do but to try to ruin the lives of others.

I await answers

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi I have a problem, I was given a ban for comprometerse avatar on steam. 
I didn't think it was prohibited, and will lead to such consequences. The picture I changed.
I like to play your game and I'd like to do it again). If possible please remove the lock

• Upvote 1

I have one issue with this system... When someone is IP banned, how can they even get on here to Appeal a ban when they are banned for 2 weeks via IP ban?

Just wondering because someone was wrongfully banned and I would love to have them appeal and have it lifted but they can not because they are IP banned and have no way to even speak to any staff here for 2 weeks?

It's kinda childish if you ask me to ban someone for... What the admin called it was Stream Stalking?! WTF is Stream Stalking?!

How can you be banned for it when all the streamers requested that person to join a convoy and you ban them for it for 2 weeks?!

^ We don't IP ban except in extreme website abuse (and in which case Abuse reports are filed with their provider as well).

It's childish for someone to conduct abuse in a manner that even lands you in that situation.

• 3 months later...
  • LUIG changed the title to How to use the Ban Appeal System [EN]
  • 1 year later...