Sign in to follow this  
Valheru SLO

[BornToDrive]SirbenyLP - Reckless driving

1. Server: Europe #1
2. Date: 2015-06-05
3. Time: 22:24
4. Place: Netherlands, A1 highway, near junction to Köln/Liege
5. Perpetrator: [bornToDrive]SirbenyLP
6. Steam URL: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198178199558| ETS2MPId:299852
7. Description: After twice telling player Alexis to get into the right lane since he/she was constantly driving in the overtaking lane after I caught up, Alexis decided to pull over onto the hard shoulder. At that same moment I was being overtaken by player [GER] Marks|TT-AV on the overtaking lane and [bornToDrive]SirbenyLP who was driving on hard shoulder with clear intention to illegally overtake (1st offence). Now, since Alexis stopped on the hard shoulder, instead of braking due to him running out of space, [bornToDrive]SirbenyLP forced the right of way and cut in front of me (2nd offence), causing me to swerve onto the overtaking lane towards [GER] Marks|TT-AV. Fortunately, I did not cause [GER] Marks|TT-AV to overturn nor did I stop him entirely, so he was able to continue, so was I. But what [bornToDrive]SirbenyLP did, showed lack of judgement and knowledge of proper driving on the highway.
8. Video/Picture:

It's horrible. So many people drive on the left lane on the Europort - Rotterdam. I hate it. Why did they do that? I can't understand it. You see in the mirrors that anybody wants to overtake you, he horn... but they don't go right. 

And [bornToDrive]SirbenyLP drives very bad...