0.1.8.2 has been released.

mwl4

The MP Dev team isn't showing any sign of letting us down or slowing down. Thanks for another awesome update! 

Not related to this update but have you guys thought about releasing a client that updates by it self? The updating process is kinda annoying right now.

Yeah, an auto-update feature! Waiting............................................................ < 22/06/2015

When fix it ??I receive the goods and he is almost always flies once or cloves. almost always ship the goods damaged ......546ee3a86814.jpg

Bugs everywhere

Yeah, an auto-update feature! Waiting............................................................ < 22/06/2015

Bugs everywhere

we are trying our best to deal with bugs, and auto update feature won't be implemented soon !!

• Upvote 2

Tag Line: Want to Have fun, join Trucking World at ETS2, ATS and TruckersMP.

Respected Member of the Arab Community and TMP
Former: Forum Moderator, Support Team & Game Moderator

Everything was ok until 1.8 update and on 1.8.2 it's the same error i get. Any ideas ? Single player works great tho, but with MP somehting wrong. One day it's ok, other after update - this.

error.png

Actually i can't connect to #EU1. Does anyone has a smiliar problem? I get no errormessage. Once i got the message that i use an old version, but for now it's just "Connecting..."

EU1 is currently unavailable, we are trying to get it back online as soon as possible.

Please have some patience or select another server in the meantime.

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

New update for multiplayer is a fail, please correct the problem with lag.. Many player complain of this problem! Draw down the server image and how soon will come and multiplayer offered by SCS.. .

SCS wont make a multiplayer or its very very unlikely they will do it since MWL is the only one who has access to the code for this and noone else

veteran3.png.00cc537938db70681c433a3de1c

78feccb3735d4d601c213217d51504ad.png In Game Status:status.png

5bdbc323038b92f79529c309a81d3847.png   ||  50b10f433129aa1b36b61c39f11c9548.png  ||  6713a22eca15b698d909cd3166af3950.png