0.1.8.2 has been released.

mwl4

• DevOps

Do you use Chrome? In chrome it gives the following error but you can click on the arrow and select keep.

2j0zj29.jpg

Thanks for the instructions for others :) We will just need to wait some time until the CDN domain is marked 'ok' to use by google chrome. It was a small domain until many downloads started which caused automated blocking to happen by google.

Traffic Cameras : twitch.tv/kat_pw | Ets2Map : ets2map.com
Kat_pw Status:image.png[CCTV #1] Status:image.png[CCTV #2] Status:image.png[CCTV #3] Status:image.png

Living the same issue MWL4... 

If you don't run it in "right click" -> Administrator mode, it does not show up login screen. Only runs after install (which asks for permissions already) , other than that, new runs "must be" administrator mode to work...

Using: W8.1 if that's going to help.

PS: it might be something related to new Steam version too...

Same here, but this still hasn't been looked into? I have gotten into a habbit as always running as administrator ever since I joined, which was back in February.

signature2019.png.8d2d82f1f80e57ce817e965f0bdde2eb.png

Signature made by Aestrial

Same shit, different day. After having so much troubles downloading the previous update today it's the same with this late-night update.
Every browser gives an error and so I can't download the MP. I can understand that the errors occur when the servers are full, but one day after????? Still overloaded servers????

Thanks for the instructions for others :) We will just need to wait some time until the CDN domain is marked 'ok' to use by google chrome. It was a small domain until many downloads started which caused automated blocking to happen by google.

It's not only Chrome. I have it in different browsers!!!

And when you select KEEP, you get a corrupt file!!! You can't do anything with it.

Same shit, different day. After having so much troubles downloading the previous update today it's the same with this late-night update.

Every browser gives an error and so I can't download the MP. I can understand that the errors occur when the servers are full, but one day after????? Still overloaded servers????

It's not only Chrome. I have it in different browsers!!!

And when you select KEEP, you get a corrupt file!!! You can't do anything with it.

Retry the download i have chrome and i selected keep and its worked

Very nice, thanks a lot! Great support :) 

a lot of other games. We're always looking for friendly and open people to join us.

We like to create a friendly and familiar environment. Join us on

teamspeak: ts.emeraldimmersion.com to check it out for yourself.

HELP!!! :(

I'm getting an ERROR CODE 8

?????????????????

Missing d3d9.dll :huh:

?????????????

win7

Worked fine before this Update?

Did I miss an Update somewhere? :unsure:

HELP?

please? :rolleyes:

JustNeil2 :(

Please contact Support Team: http://ets2mp.com/support/

Tag Line: Want to Have fun, join Trucking World at ETS2, ATS and TruckersMP.

Respected Member of the Arab Community and TMP
Former: Forum Moderator, Support Team & Game Moderator