0.1.8.1 has been released.

mwl4

• DevOps

Sorry for anyone who had issues with the download. Things should be working now There are reports that chrome may say this file is uncommonly downloaded but from some research, this error message should go away after the cdn network is 'trusted'.

Thanks!

Traffic Cameras : twitch.tv/kat_pw | Ets2Map : ets2map.com
Kat_pw Status:image.png[CCTV #1] Status:image.png[CCTV #2] Status:image.png[CCTV #3] Status:image.png

Thanks for the fast update, really nice! :) 

a lot of other games. We're always looking for friendly and open people to join us.

We like to create a friendly and familiar environment. Join us on

teamspeak: ts.emeraldimmersion.com to check it out for yourself.

It doesn't work for me. First time that I have troubles downloading the MP.

First of all I get a strange message in the browser with a lot of exlamation marks!!! But ... I can get the file.

Second of all I get a zip file which I can't do anything with!!! 

This is the error I get:    
C:\Users\Ruben\Downloads\ets2mp_18100.zip: Checksum error in C:\Users\Ruben\Downloads\ets2mp_18100\Install ETS2MP.exe. The file is corrupt    C:\Users\Ruben\Downloads\ets2mp_18100.zip: The archive is corrupt

This is really the first time I encounter these problems.

Oh yeah ... I tried downloading with Chrome and Internet Explorer.

• DevOps

It doesn't work for me. First time that I have troubles downloading the MP.

First of all I get a strange message in the browser with a lot of exlamation marks!!! But ... I can get the file.

Second of all I get a zip file which I can't do anything with!!! 

This is the error I get:    
C:\Users\Ruben\Downloads\ets2mp_18100.zip: Checksum error in C:\Users\Ruben\Downloads\ets2mp_18100\Install ETS2MP.exe. The file is corrupt    C:\Users\Ruben\Downloads\ets2mp_18100.zip: The archive is corrupt

This is really the first time I encounter these problems.

Oh yeah ... I tried downloading with Chrome and Internet Explorer.

Are you using any download manager? 

Traffic Cameras : twitch.tv/kat_pw | Ets2Map : ets2map.com
Kat_pw Status:image.png[CCTV #1] Status:image.png[CCTV #2] Status:image.png[CCTV #3] Status:image.png