Game crashes after the loading screen loads

Saulienis

Mod Version: 0,1,8
Controllers Used: Keyboard
Description of Issue:  When i start multiplayer,everything works fine until loading screen loads up,then the game crashed and asks me to send a crash report.
How to reproduce: Just try to start the game
Screenshots / Videos: Non,no nessecary

Chipicao, please post up your logs so that people like myself can compare them. IT would greatly help

Here is mine.

http://pastebin.com/yF8GjZb2

Last night everything was working fine. Today, I just came back from work, tried to get in. The game crashes upon loading to the screen where you see your truck and click ''Drive'' to actually get inside the world.

EDIT : I actually had ''public beta 1.18'' in my steam. Installed the ''temporary 1_18_1'' and the game now works. ATTENTION, there is also ''temporary 1_18_3'' that I did not test out.

I don't know what was causing me problems earlier but i couldn't revert my files to the above mentioned build. It seems to be working now but it would be nice to know what's wrong with the latest update from Euro Truck Simulator...

Please see my video for a quick idea of what has been happening: http://youtu.be/6PwBEiIDDf8

I got the same error in the end, but my game was crashing upon reaching the screen that you reach at 0:31 mark in your video. Weird but seems to be ''patch'' related. 

I was playing the game around 18:00 i loged off to go see a mate tryed to get on a 02:03 and i receive a message saying that i have neen kicked from the session reason invalid game  accessory 'please change your paint job' but i have no new paint job i have the same paint jobs that i have had from the start. i have the DLC PACKS.

SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH I SPEAK RUSSIAN! :P

L0zpFbp.jpg

SCS Released a patch, so until MP comes out with a newer version, downgrade your ETS2 from steam to a previous version.

1) Go to your Steam library

2) Right click Euro Truck Simulator 2 and select Properties

3) Click betas tab and select "temporary_1_18_01-for incompatible mods"

4) Let steam update download, and launch multiplayer

• Upvote 1

If My Comment Helped You, Please Click "Like This" Above

steam_sig.png

I was playing the game around 18:00 i loged off to go see a mate tryed to get on a 02:03 and i receive a message saying that i have neen kicked from the session reason invalid game  accessory 'please change your paint job' but i have no new paint job i have the same paint jobs that i have had from the start. i have the DLC PACKS.

SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH I SPEAK RUSSIAN! :P

you had the same problem

You need downgrade game version

1) Go to your Steam library

2) Right click Euro Truck Simulator 2 and select Properties

3) Click betas tab and select "temporary_1_18_01-for incompatible mods"

4) Let steam update download, and launch multiplayer

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.