Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Scandinavia DLC Release Date Confirmed?

KaizerNO

Isn't Turkey, Iceland, Bulgaria, Romania, Estonia, Latvia & Lithuania a part of Europe too? Since Finland is so close to Latvia, Estonia and Lithuania maybe they will make a dlc for those? :P And maybe another dlc for the other contries? I'm not good with geography so correct me if those contries are not in Europe :P

If so we need 3 more dlcs, 1st (Italy, Spain, Portugal, France) 2nd(Finland, Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania) 3rd(Slovenia, Croatia, Bosania, Serbia, Montenegro, Turkey, Greece) im afaraid is it is not gonna work that way i think we will have to wait for ETS3

Let's change the name from European Truck Simulator to INTERNATIONAL Truck Simuor (ITS). That they can release DLC's tp to the point you can drive to china and take the ferry to Japan. 

Not sure if there is a ferry on the Bearing Sea which could bring you from Russia to Alaska. That would be a great journey, starting in Glasgow and Finishing in Valdivia (Peru). On the other hand a few years ago I've seen some Ice Road Trucker episodes from India. Not sure if I want to drive around those mountains..

• Upvote 1

510 Horses and one lucky bird at work

Simulators: Prepar3d V4, X-Plane 11, DCS 1.5 + 2.x, ETS2, ATS, Farming Simulator 17, Omsi 1 + 2

System: Intel i7-6700K @ 4700Mhz, 32GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance LPX, GTX970,  HP LP2475w monitor (1920x1200)
Devices: Logitech G27, SKRS Shifter, CH Products Throttle Quadrant, Trustmaster Hotas Joystick, TrackIR
Storage: 2 x SM961 - 250GB (raid 0), Samsung 850 pro 1TB disk, Samsung 850 EVO 2TB disk.

I think it would be a bit stupid to not add Finland to the update, but oh well, I guess it's up to SCS to decide whether or not they add it. Also zyprexia, that is true.

And how am I supposed to use ProMods in the MP mod? :P

You cant, but in SP you do ;)

I wonder if you look both ways when you cross my mind..

Be slow to critize, be fast to appreciate.

I wonder is there rly none Finnish drivers in ets2 or just inactive on forum, they could tells us this. So what we need Nordic DLC now? :D

Forgot to reply to you, but yeah, Im from Finland and I also know about 20 other Finnish persons who also play in MP!

And Im sure theres a few of us here on the forums, they just arent active/havent said that their country is Finland

• Upvote 1

y1u9Gtd.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I think it would be a bit stupid to not add Finland to the update, but oh well, I guess it's up to SCS to decide whether or not they add it. Also zyprexia, that is true.

And how am I supposed to use ProMods in the MP mod? :P

Anytime they want to promote the Sale of The Multiplayer of the Game, Got to the Final(NAA, Beta is good enough, ha ha_ I"M IN!!!!!!!!!!

So What If I'm on a Fixed Pension Income!!! Lemme be the First to PAY UP!!! Please?

Name a price Pettr! Cash to Follow My Brother! Even If I am gitched out of MP PLay at the Moment, due to an Error loggin into the game From Steamapi missing, Its still one of the Greatest MP MMO games to Date!!! :)

Neilr

Life is, "WAY TO SHORT!" With that in mind, here's my Rules that I live by;.............................................................................................................................

Did you get that?

Cheers Mate!

Anytime they want to promote the Sale of The Multiplayer of the Game, Got to the Final(NAA, Beta is good enough, ha ha_ I"M IN!!!!!!!!!!

So What If I'm on a Fixed Pension Income!!! Lemme be the First to PAY UP!!! Please?

Name a price Pettr! Cash to Follow My Brother! Even If I am gitched out of MP PLay at the Moment, due to an Error loggin into the game From Steamapi missing, Its still one of the Greatest MP MMO games to Date!!! :)

Neilr

What....?

y1u9Gtd.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

They will probably make more DLC's as the time comes, but for now i think they will publish this DLC and then start on other projects if they have some. It's after that, that we can see possible progress on other DLC's for other parts of Europe. As we hope they will since there are many countries in Europe still not in the game. 

And Yeah btw..  anyone managed to find out if they have posted a RD for the DLC? I have heard 15th of January or February, but don't take my word on that one. Not sure where i have heard it, but i know i have somewhere. Might be another game.

• Upvote 1

76561198052285662.png

Helpful Websites: (Reddit Techsupport) (TMP Support) (SCS BlogUpdated: 12.01.18

• 4 weeks later...

They will probably make more DLC's as the time comes, but for now i think they will publish this DLC and then start on other projects if they have some. It's after that, that we can see possible progress on other DLC's for other parts of Europe. As we hope they will since there are many countries in Europe still not in the game. 

And Yeah btw..  anyone managed to find out if they have posted a RD for the DLC? I have heard 15th of January or February, but don't take my word on that one. Not sure where i have heard it, but i know i have somewhere. Might be another game.

I have only heard rumors, probably the ones everybody else have already heard. That it will come this summer.

Apparently SCS decided not to add the northern part of the contries :/

Something i think is quite boring, the northern part of Sweden and Norway has such environment although both countries have a beutiful environment already..

But in the northern parts have alot of small roads with a big distance to each city/town, and during summer when the sun stays up all the time.

And i can understand that you want to be able to drive in the north since you live there.

• Upvote 1