Truck Crash Compilation [ETS2 MP] (Euro Truck Simulator 2 MultiPlayer Crashes) - a new Idea of YT video series.

Wexu

Question

Hello everyone!

I would like to introduce You to my idea for a New Series on YouTube!

This series will be named

Truck Crash Compilation (Euro Truck Simulator 2 MultiPlayer)

I would like to upload a video every sunday (or more often).

Actually i have 2 sources of videos to compilation.

If you want to see Your video in this compilation - send it to me via PM on this Forum or YouTube.

First video takes 10 minutes.

http://youtu.be/4u74cQ8j0ig

Tell me Your opinion!

I would like to know:

- Leave the original sound or should I use music? (as here)

- Can you match the duration of the video? (If not - make it shorter / longer?)

- If You wan't to use music, which genre i should use?

Thanks in advance!

if i'm online you can FOLLOW ME ON MAP! //

if you have 'something' to me then write PM in English or Polish!

i don't accept anyone on steam!
photo.jpg facebook_48x48.png Twitter_logo_blue_48.pngdb7f21ef324bf7c1b313e517461a0ba9.png
3522842343.png

15 answers to this question

Hi :)

I really like the idea and i think you should keep doing it! But i think it would get a bit boring with 10min. If you could try getting it down to 5-7min. And then as many people does when they have enough clips make a bigger compilation of 10-15min or even longer. I like the idea of the music, but further on you should use a bigger variety of genres and music! :) 

Greetings

• Upvote 1

76561198052285662.png

Helpful Websites: (Reddit Techsupport) (TMP Support) (SCS BlogUpdated: 12.01.18

I bet a few werebanned because of this video :)

I myself record everytime I'm on the MP, I detest rammers and blockers

If you want - send me some crazy crash, and situations on PM ;>

Haha nice video! What program did you use to record this? When I try to record I'm always experiencing a bit of lag. Due to a lower frame rate. Any tips? :P

I'm using OBS.

Low framerate - lower bandwidth recording or improve ur PC specs.

photo.jpg facebook_48x48.png Twitter_logo_blue_48.pngdb7f21ef324bf7c1b313e517461a0ba9.png
3522842343.png

Very cool but not really a new idea. I've been doing it for a few months, now. And I've seen a few others around, too. Regardless, I think we could make this the official ETS2MP Crashes Compilation thread. :)

Here's my series so far.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

I'm currently working on editing of Part 5. Should be up in a few days (got lots of other stuff to do, as well so I can't focus exclusively on this).

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

Judging by some of the driving I saw in the video, I'll stay way back from your company convoys.

..Especially if we encounter a slip road/Junction.

I don't know what to say... Sometimes we forget about the synchronization work shitty, and the fact that someone can have a lag, so I do not understand why you have to resign immediately from the collaboration. In practice, we do not work with companies that communicate in another language.

@Mike Dragon

Yeah I'm pretty shure that is not 'very new idea', but i don't care about video for a long time, and now - when i have playing this much more than ever, i can make this compilations very often.

I really would like to listen what people think about that which thinks I can improve here :)

3522842343.png

I'm on about your guys forcing their way onto a slip road after missing the runoff. ;P

I know what you're talking about... This is random one-time action... Leader not informed us about the right turn and random guy on the side :P.

3522842343.png

Aaand there we go!

Third video of this series!

http://youtu.be/Yb2geZ6mRWM

Do not worry that this episode is so short!

I am preparing for you something 'special' to celebrate the holidays, so I will use less materials in next episode (4)!

3522842343.png