How to get Started in Multiplayer with Mods & Tips!!

ClickForLife
Message added by James,

This guide is outdated and may not contain updated, recent information. No support is provided for this guide, follow at your own risk.

We recommend checking our Knowledge Base articles first, before resorting here for the most up-to-date information.

The author is currently in the process of updating this guide.

Hello everyone!

I have created a different savegame as alternative to that above. I think this might also be useful to some beginners in ETS2MP, or maybe not :P

Level 36

All skill points are maxed out so you can have the widest selection of jobs

20.000.000€ Cash

So you can buy any trucks you want and dont have to worry

All truck dealers are unlocked:

Volvo (London)

Scania (Hannover)

Mercedes-Benz (Stuttgart)

MAN (Munich)

Renault (Paris)

DAF (Amsterdam)

Iveco (Frankfurt/Main)

The home garage is located in Stuttgart, Germany

g_force_economy_reset has been changed to 0 (its 1 in the original post, i think that is confusing to new players).

Language is set to English in the profile, all keyboard binds and settings are default. Change it ingame to whatever you like.

This savegame does not require any DLC, can be used in the basic game (tested in version 1.22).

Usage: Same as above. Copy it to your "Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/profiles" folder. Start the game.

So if you just want to hop into a truck of the brand you like, drive different jobs in ETS2MP with a friend, i think this might help some people out even more than the original.

But if you prefer to level up yourself and grind before you can buy the higher trucks and accessoires, use the Level 5 savegame instead. This is just meant as an alternative to that.

Download links:

http://sharemods.com/988mmvb0k0hc/ETS2MP_Savegame_Lvl36_20MilCash_AllDealers.zip.html

http://www.share-online.biz/dl/N52OYM1ORVE

http://ets2.lt/en/savegame-for-ets2-mp-lvl36-20mil-alldealers/

Enjoy :)

Thank you for this save profile. All the ones I kept seeing require the DLC content, and I'd hate to bum people for them. (I'm poor. XD)

• Upvote 1

76561198060561409.png

• 3 weeks later...

really good guide!

Should have read it earlier, to prevent problems - started a new char and had no jobs and no own truck stranded in Berlin ;)

Cheers man, thanks for the feedback I really appreciate it. I'll need to change up the guide in a couple of weeks/days seeing as the client has changed a little for TruckersMP with both clients together, but hopefully the guide is still adequate until then!

Edit: Guide has been changed to accommodate the new game, new client and website overhaul!

Thanks again for the feedback!

Cheers

Click

Cz6DhhJ.png

----

Proud ST Trucking Member!

If I've helped you, Click the "↑ Icon " to show your feedback!

Money Mod

Another tip I have for using online profiles before going into the Multiplayer is having a good amount of money if luck comes to worst with other drivers. Also by using the Money Mod you will be able to afford the high priced trucks at the start of the game.

Here is a link to a Money Mod which you can enable when creating your profile. This is the mod I use and recommend to people when playing Multiplayer to make their experience enjoyable:

Money Mod (ETS2.LT - Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Money Mod (ATSMODS.LT - American Truck Simulator)

I have installed the Money Mod on ATS but ingame my funds are the same, I put the mod into the folder - started SP and created the new profile and before doing any job I enabled the mod but it hasn't made any difference.

I have uploaded a screenshot to show you: http://postimg.org/image/cq3j8j4wx/

The exact steps were:

I made Profile2 and set it all up etc, then backed out from the screen where it shows fright market etc and enabled the mod but the income is the same. I am unsure how to enable a mod for a profile that doesnt yet exist and this was the only way I thought I could do it.

Thanks for the reply I will try this but the links for xp and money mods don't seem to load

It's ok there working now

Hi sorry to be a bother again but I don't think the money mod is working as I'm getting 1.000 sometimes more every time I take a job I installed it the way you showed me with the Savegame as it's a ear mod is that the right way to do it

Edit working now

How did you get it to work? my money is the same.

signature.png

I have installed the Money Mod on ATS but ingame my funds are the same, I put the mod into the folder - started SP and created the new profile and before doing any job I enabled the mod but it hasn't made any difference.

I have uploaded a screenshot to show you: http://postimg.org/image/cq3j8j4wx/

The exact steps were:

I made Profile2 and set it all up etc, then backed out from the screen where it shows fright market etc and enabled the mod but the income is the same. I am unsure how to enable a mod for a profile that doesnt yet exist and this was the only way I thought I could do it.

Don't worry man I'm here to help and hopefully get you ingame as soon as possible with the money mod enabled.

1: Start off by creating a profile like you normally would. For this example I'll use your name and details for example.

ats_00014_zps1321osde.png

2: Next when you've arrived at the input setup screen, hit "back" at you'll arrive back at the main menu of the game.

ats_00015_zpsapkhists.png

3: Next click on the mod manager like you would when setting up a mod and then enable the money mod as shown.

ats_00016_zpsgcjjdapd.png

ats_00017_zpsa1gni6pq.png

4: Finally with the mod enabled go in game and you should now have a nice 60 Million chilling in your bank account as shown below.

ats_00018_zpsbsrenjne.png

Hopefully this guide helped you man to get ingame and setup as soon as possibly with the money mod.

Thanks for your feedback once again and hopefully I'll see you on the road sometime!

Cheers

Click

• Upvote 1

Cz6DhhJ.png

----

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, ivanlariz said:

Hi, i dont know how install the mod because it says:  Please select american truck simulator 2 folder but I dont have American truck simulator, I have Euro Truck simulator! How can I solve it? Thanks.

The reasoning for this is because you've left the default option to include "American Truck Simulator Multiplayer" as shown below. Simply restart or go back in the installation and make sure only to tick "Euro Truck Simulator Multiplayer" seeing that's the only game of the two you've got.

photo 5_zpsfy5g9v58.png

Source: ClickForLife

As you can see above both are ticked automatically. Simply untick the "American Truck Simulator Multiplayer" and you'll be good to proceed. Hopefully this will help you out and get you installed and ready to go as soon as possible.

If you have any other problems just comment them below and I'll be happy to help or give help to the best of my ability!

Cheers

Click

• Upvote 1

Cz6DhhJ.png

----

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • HumaneWolf featured this topic
  • 1 month later...

^ Next time you have an issue, try creating a topic in the help section so we can assist you further.

You need to make sure you have opted out of all beats in steam as TruckersMP supports the latest version of ATS and ETS2.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...