ClickForLife

How to get Started in Multiplayer with Mods & Tips!!

Thanks for your answer.

I do have a few additional questions:

1. I have looked into the option of downloading a savegame and then decrypting/changing account name instead of grinding levels from scratch. I know how to do it (already tested), but my question is - is that allowed?

2. You probably missed my question about DLCs because I typed no. 2 twice (apparently I can't count to 5 anymore lol), so here it is in a slightly more specified version: If I download and install DLCs later on, will I be able to use my savegame made without DLCs with the new content that DLCs add?

3. Is it possible to get DLCs for free anywhere? The game itself is a bargain, but buying 5-10 DLCs via Steam makes it quite costly (mostly I just want to get the added areas/countries).

Thanks again

1 hour ago, Bakr3ni said:

Thanks for your answer.

I do have a few additional questions:

1. I have looked into the option of downloading a savegame and then decrypting/changing account name instead of grinding levels from scratch. I know how to do it (already tested), but my question is - is that allowed?

2. You probably missed my question about DLCs because I typed no. 2 twice (apparently I can't count to 5 anymore lol), so here it is in a slightly more specified version: If I download and install DLCs later on, will I be able to use my savegame made without DLCs with the new content that DLCs add?

3. Is it possible to get DLCs for free anywhere? The game itself is a bargain, but buying 5-10 DLCs via Steam makes it quite costly (mostly I just want to get the added areas/countries).

Thanks again

Hello,

1. You allowed to change account name of savegame.

2. Yes, you will be able to continue playing with your savegames.

3. No, its impossible

Have a nice day!

• Love it! 1