ClickForLife

How to get Started in Multiplayer with Mods & Tips!!

2 minutes ago, SalePro said:

Yes @[VNS] Yann police stuff are reserved only for Game Moderators or higher ranks in the community so you can't use them. But still you can use Pilot paintjob and yellow lights.

Thank you bro :D

On 3/15/2019 at 2:30 AM, countryguy101 said:

How do you get mods to show up in game? ive put them into ats mod folder and i also created a folder in atsmp and tries it there. still no luck. 

No mods are going to work in multiplayer. 

Does anyone have a working link for the exp and money mod? both download links won't work, one giving a 403 forbidden when clicking download from the page, and the other one on the fileshare website says its missing

• Upvote 1

On 7/11/2019 at 9:04 PM, irileyx said:

Does anyone have a working link for the exp and money mod? both download links won't work, one giving a 403 forbidden when clicking download from the page, and the other one on the fileshare website says its missing

Thank you for giving me this information. Today, I tested all the mods present on the main guide and updated them accordingly. I've also attached images below, that I will add into the main guide of these mods working. 

I know I might be a bit late, but I hope this helps others!

GVLQgtO.pngMKtIRIx.pngn1LPXrS.pngn1RGxHW.png

On 8/12/2019 at 3:00 PM, ClickForLife said:

Thank you for giving me this information. Today, I tested all the mods present on the main guide and updated them accordingly. I've also attached images below, that I will add into the main guide of these mods working. 

I know I might be a bit late, but I hope this helps others!

GVLQgtO.pngMKtIRIx.pngn1LPXrS.pngn1RGxHW.png

The Links are still not working

Thank you for the fast response

1 hour ago, ClickForLife said:

Thanks for commenting, I apologise that the links were still not working. When updating the post I did add them in, but it looks like they didn't save.

The links are now all updated and working now!