How to get Started in Multiplayer with Mods & Tips!!

ClickForLife
Message added by James,

This guide is outdated and may not contain updated, recent information. No support is provided for this guide, follow at your own risk.

We recommend checking our Knowledge Base articles first, before resorting here for the most up-to-date information.

The author is currently in the process of updating this guide.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/11/2019 at 9:04 PM, irileyx said:

Does anyone have a working link for the exp and money mod? both download links won't work, one giving a 403 forbidden when clicking download from the page, and the other one on the fileshare website says its missing

Thank you for giving me this information. Today, I tested all the mods present on the main guide and updated them accordingly. I've also attached images below, that I will add into the main guide of these mods working. 

I know I might be a bit late, but I hope this helps others!

GVLQgtO.pngMKtIRIx.pngn1LPXrS.pngn1RGxHW.png

• Thanks 1

Cz6DhhJ.png

----

Proud ST Trucking Member!

If I've helped you, Click the "↑ Icon " to show your feedback!

On 8/12/2019 at 3:00 PM, ClickForLife said:

Thank you for giving me this information. Today, I tested all the mods present on the main guide and updated them accordingly. I've also attached images below, that I will add into the main guide of these mods working. 

I know I might be a bit late, but I hope this helps others!

GVLQgtO.pngMKtIRIx.pngn1LPXrS.pngn1RGxHW.png

The Links are still not working

11 hours ago, Busman69 said:

The Links are still not working

Thanks for commenting, I apologise that the links were still not working. When updating the post I did add them in, but it looks like they didn't save.

The links are now all updated and working now!

Cz6DhhJ.png

----

Proud ST Trucking Member!

If I've helped you, Click the "↑ Icon " to show your feedback!

• 1 month later...

Good morning,

thank you for this guide! It actually helps getting started. It would have been nice though, if you would have included that the progress made on multiplayer remains on the clientside. That was for example something I found hard to understand from the beginning on. Another thing, could be to talk about the basic mechanism of ETS2 multiplayer, as I for example wanted to know how everything works, that there are VTC’s that run convoys from time to time, what a player tag is and how you should/can use it, and so on. You get the idea!

Other than that, thank you for your effort!

Greetings from Luxembourg,

sideways

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Mmm how i can access my mods when i have moved my mod folder from C to D drive? Launcher tell me that pro mods are missing when they are just on another drive and they worked in normal single player profile.

I looked in launcher option to see if there i can set custom location.

Those promods are little bit too big to be stored on my small C drive, so i made D my homedir for the game.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/13/2019 at 6:38 AM, Janis Petke said:

Mmm how i can access my mods when i have moved my mod folder from C to D drive? Launcher tell me that pro mods are missing when they are just on another drive and they worked in normal single player profile.

I looked in launcher option to see if there i can set custom location.

Those promods are little bit too big to be stored on my small C drive, so i made D my homedir for the game.

All i want is sound mod for Scania. I tried many different which all show up in single player but none of them show up in MP. Meaning they are in correct folder. Are mods completely disabled in MP? 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...