How to get Started in Multiplayer with Mods & Tips!!

ClickForLife
Message added by James,

This guide is outdated and may not contain updated, recent information. No support is provided for this guide, follow at your own risk.

We recommend checking our Knowledge Base articles first, before resorting here for the most up-to-date information.

The author is currently in the process of updating this guide.

Thanks for your answer.

I do have a few additional questions:

1. I have looked into the option of downloading a savegame and then decrypting/changing account name instead of grinding levels from scratch. I know how to do it (already tested), but my question is - is that allowed?

2. You probably missed my question about DLCs because I typed no. 2 twice (apparently I can't count to 5 anymore lol), so here it is in a slightly more specified version: If I download and install DLCs later on, will I be able to use my savegame made without DLCs with the new content that DLCs add?

3. Is it possible to get DLCs for free anywhere? The game itself is a bargain, but buying 5-10 DLCs via Steam makes it quite costly (mostly I just want to get the added areas/countries).

Thanks again

1 hour ago, Bakr3ni said:

Thanks for your answer.

I do have a few additional questions:

1. I have looked into the option of downloading a savegame and then decrypting/changing account name instead of grinding levels from scratch. I know how to do it (already tested), but my question is - is that allowed?

2. You probably missed my question about DLCs because I typed no. 2 twice (apparently I can't count to 5 anymore lol), so here it is in a slightly more specified version: If I download and install DLCs later on, will I be able to use my savegame made without DLCs with the new content that DLCs add?

3. Is it possible to get DLCs for free anywhere? The game itself is a bargain, but buying 5-10 DLCs via Steam makes it quite costly (mostly I just want to get the added areas/countries).

Thanks again

Hello,

1. You allowed to change account name of savegame.

2. Yes, you will be able to continue playing with your savegames.

3. No, its impossible

Have a nice day!

• HaulieLove 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Awesome work, this will really assist new users! Great! ;)

• Thanks 1

Mo1993  -  TruckersMP ❤️

Languages: English | German

If you have any questions or need any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Kind Regards,,

Mo1993

spacer.png

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Rules  |  Get to know the team  |  Guides  |  Knowledge Base   |  Map showing dangerous places in MP  |  Feedback about staff  | Objection to the ban  |  Website Reports

TruckersMP Ranks  |  Recruitment  |  Join the team

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...