How to get Started in Multiplayer with Mods & Tips!!

ClickForLife
Message added by James,

This guide is outdated and may not contain updated, recent information. No support is provided for this guide, follow at your own risk.

We recommend checking our Knowledge Base articles first, before resorting here for the most up-to-date information.

The author is currently in the process of updating this guide.

^

Unfortunately I don't think the client is supported on Mac at the moment, perhaps in the future. At the time of writing this it's currently not supported.

Thanks for Reading!

Cheers

Click!

Edited by Anriandor
Removed unnecessary quotation.

Cz6DhhJ.png

----

Proud ST Trucking Member!

If I've helped you, Click the "↑ Icon " to show your feedback!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

GReat guide it certainly helped me yesterday.  i am new on multiplayer but not new to ATS game

I did have or experienced a issue yesterday, when I was on multiplayer in ATS.  I saw all my mods. Than later that folder had disappeared. I did a search and found the answer, but for newbie. How would some know if they have not been online to know that some mods would work or be banned?  

Please include that into the Guide because this will help future newbie who wants to join or play know ahead of time.

So know do I uninstall ATSMP and reinstall to get the mod folder back?

• Upvote 1

^Hello @kevinTOC

What mods are you referring to and I'll check that they work or indeed, give you a tutorial on how to operate the mods in question.

Cheers,

Click

Cz6DhhJ.png

----

Proud ST Trucking Member!

If I've helped you, Click the "↑ Icon " to show your feedback!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Money and Xp is allowed mod on TMP..But you must activate in Singleplayer and later when you have XP And Money in SP you can close singleplayer and you can open MP

Other mods for Truck is not allowed..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What a great guide, honestly would make it easy for new players coming into MP to see what they should do and how they can get started!

+1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...