How to get Started in Multiplayer with Mods & Tips!!

ClickForLife
Message added by James,

This guide is outdated and may not contain updated, recent information. No support is provided for this guide, follow at your own risk.

We recommend checking our Knowledge Base articles first, before resorting here for the most up-to-date information.

The author is currently in the process of updating this guide.

Thought I would repost from old forums and also update it for the new website!

Welcome to all new drivers that join using this guide!

Cheers

Click

Edited by ClickForLife
  • Upvote 2

Cz6DhhJ.png

----

Proud ST Trucking Member!

If I've helped you, Click the "↑ Icon " to show your feedback!

Even though I followed all tips with enabled mode I still cant get out of that screen after first short route. There are no jobs, nothing helps :( Same with my wife acc. Perhaps I'm missing something but its not from this guide.

Well I'm here to help and hopefully get you in the Multiplayer as quick as I can!

To Start off, if you've tried everything under the Common Problems section and you're not able to get any jobs try out some of the recommendations below:

Save Game Profile

One recommendation is just to download a Save Game/Profile, this means you'll have everything done for you and it's the easiest way to have trucks and money in-game so get driving as soon as possible. I'll link two Save Games one for you and one for your wife!

Save Game 1: 

ETS2 Save Game 1 (ETS2.LT)

Save Game 2:

ETS2 Save Game 2 (ETS2.LT)

To Install the Profiles:

1: Navigate to this inside your computer:

Your Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/Profiles

2: Once there take the massive folder made of numbers and drag and drop it into this folder.

3: Run your game and the profile should be visible, and you're ready to get in game and customize trucks and controls and other things to your liking.

Playing Singeplayer, getting Loan to buy Truck (Before Multiplayer)

This recommendation is pretty self explanatory. What you're going to have to do is:

1: Start off a Brand New Profile. 

2: Play the Game in Singleplayer until you get the option to take out the highest bank loan.

3: Once you've got the loan buy a truck and customize to your liking.

4: Hop into the Multiplayer mod and repay the loan buy doing jobs in Multiplayer.

*If your jobs disappear again, some of the easier common problems should help job fixes, such as sleeping or teleporting to garages and service stations*

Try out both tips above, and if they don't work out for you or your wife comment below and I'll try again to help you guys out.

If anyone else has any tips on how to get Schnappi07 back on the road comment below!

Hope I helped you and everything works out for you!

Cheers

Click

Cz6DhhJ.png

----

Will Promods work in the update?

I'm confused on what you're on about? If you're on about the Promods video below, that was just a helpful video on how to install mods on Euro Truck to users who may be new to the game. If you're wondering about the progress of Promods for a specific version, best to go ask them over at:

ProMods Official Website

but I'm guessing it will be ready once the developers feel like it's stable and any other improvements have been made!

If you don't know how to install Mods here is a recent video I've found on installing ProMods. Follow around the 4:30 mark!

Can you please reply back to me!

Thanks in Advance

Cheers

Click

Cz6DhhJ.png

----

Money and XP mod's don't work :/

I can activate them but I don't get money nor Xp.

Plz help :D

No worries man I'm here to help. The money mod I've listed above only works with a new profile and you enable it during the profile making selection. The XP mod on the other hand works during the game, and you get an amazing XP yield from jobs, large and small. For ranking up quickly using the XP mod I recommend choosing 2 minute jobs to gain large XP in a short amount of time.

If I may make a suggestion, best to make a brand new profile just for the Multiplayer client, and use the money mods and XP on that, and keep your current profile just for Singleplayer or a no mod profile, up to you!

*Remember to use the mods in the Singeplayer client and not in the Multiplayer client!*

Once you've done the above, if it doesn't work out just comment below and I'll get back to you with more help!

Cheers

Click

Cz6DhhJ.png

----

No worries man I'm here to help. The money mod I've listed above only works with a new profile and you enable it during the profile making selection. The XP mod on the other hand works during the game, and you get an amazing XP yield from jobs, large and small. For ranking up quickly using the XP mod I recommend choosing 2 minute jobs to gain large XP in a short amount of time.

If I may make a suggestion, best to make a brand new profile just for the Multiplayer client, and use the money mods and XP on that, and keep your current profile just for Singleplayer or a no mod profile, up to you!

*Remember to use the mods in the Singeplayer client and not in the Multiplayer client!*

Once you've done the above, if it doesn't work out just comment below and I'll get back to you with more help!

Cheers

Click

It worked. Thanks! 

I was using the mods with an already created profile for ETS2 Online. I erased my profile and created a new one with the mods activated.

• Upvote 1

Well I'm here to help and hopefully get you in the Multiplayer as quick as I can!

To Start off, if you've tried everything under the Common Problems section and you're not able to get any jobs try out some of the recommendations below:

Save Game Profile

One recommendation is just to download a Save Game/Profile, this means you'll have everything done for you and it's the easiest way to have trucks and money in-game so get driving as soon as possible. I'll link two Save Games one for you and one for your wife!

Save Game 1: 

ETS2 Save Game 1 (ETS2.LT)

Save Game 2:

ETS2 Save Game 2 (ETS2.LT)

To Install the Profiles:

1: Navigate to this inside your computer:

Your Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/Profiles

2: Once there take the massive folder made of numbers and drag and drop it into this folder.

3: Run your game and the profile should be visible, and you're ready to get in game and customize trucks and controls and other things to your liking.

Playing Singeplayer, getting Loan to buy Truck (Before Multiplayer)

This recommendation is pretty self explanatory. What you're going to have to do is:

1: Start off a Brand New Profile. 

2: Play the Game in Singleplayer until you get the option to take out the highest bank loan.

3: Once you've got the loan buy a truck and customize to your liking.

4: Hop into the Multiplayer mod and repay the loan buy doing jobs in Multiplayer.

*If your jobs disappear again, some of the easier common problems should help job fixes, such as sleeping or teleporting to garages and service stations*

Try out both tips above, and if they don't work out for you or your wife comment below and I'll try again to help you guys out.

If anyone else has any tips on how to get Schnappi07 back on the road comment below!

Hope I helped you and everything works out for you!

Cheers

Click

The Save Game Method was really helpful. got me up and running in no time :)

How do you create companies

I'm not sure how you would go around creating a company, perhaps someone else can assist on this topic. I can put in some other input though, If you're wishing to join a already created company or even advertise your newly created company there's a section on these forums for you to start applying and recruiting!

Companies Section:

Company Section

Another bit on input I can add is the myVTC website. If you ever create your own company this is the best website to allow players in your company log jobs that they've completed, another bit of realism added to virtual trucking!

MyVTC Website:

MyVTC Website (Job Logging)

Hopefully another member can help you on creating the actual company and maybe getting deeper into the subject but I hope I helped you in some way!

Cheers

Click

Cz6DhhJ.png

----

• 3 weeks later...