American Truck Simulator Multiplayer or Euro Truck SImulator 2 Multiplayer?Or both?

Molovo

ATSMP OR ETS2MP OR BOTH?  

79 members have voted

1. 1. What will you do if ATSMP gets released?

• I will Play ATSMP for a long time and dont play ETS2MP.
    • I wont buy ATS,i will stay at ETS2MP.
    • I will buy ATS but i will stay at ETS2MP.
    • I will play both.
    • I play ATSMP for a few days but then im Coming back to ETS2MP.
    • I am thinking if i buy this game/MP mod,When it come out.

I love American Trucks, and I think the smaller territory (till it gets expanded in DLCs) of ATS will give another experience in ATSMP. Anyway, it´s hard to say which one I will like the most as we dont know too much about ATS yet.

If SCS keeps supporting ETS 2 as they said, and hoping new territories left in Europe will be coming, I wont stop playing ETS, so I´ll play both then.

lkRjRkb.png

I will not play non-metric s**t and American Trucks (you know they call fuel wasters, primary causes of global warming as trucks but you know they call that thing football too), and I will not pay for "8 lane straight roads with flat lands"  "map extension" so, no...

"Trucking is like love... Only newbies go fast and end up early

"

same not a realy big fan of american trucks,alot of straight and rather boring roads if made realisticly.honnestly im not sure if ill buy it.

I will not play non-metric s**t and American Trucks (you know they call fuel wasters, primary causes of global warming as trucks but you know they call that thing football too), and I will not pay for "8 lane straight roads with flat lands"  "map extension" so, no...

If it's anything like ETS2, you can choose either metric or imperial. It's obvious you don't know anything about California (the map SCS is making for ATS), lots of mountain roads to be sure, and very curvy roads along the Pacific coastline. Additionally, we call it American football, since soccer (what you call football) is very popular here.

Will see if i will buy it.. i dont think the american trucks even look nice.. they're just unnecessary big in my opinion.

The trucks are big due to larger trailers, larger loads, and longer trips. I can't imagine spending a month on the road in one of those tiny sleeper cabins that euro trucks have. Long haul truckers here often live on the road.

You have to realize how big America is, this country is nearly the same size as the entire continent of Europe. For example, California (423,970 km²) is larger than Germany (357,168 km²).

If it's anything like ETS2, you can choose either metric or imperial. It's obvious you don't know anything about California (the map SCS is making for ATS), lots of mountain roads to be sure, and very curvy roads along the Pacific coastline. Additionally, we call it American football, since soccer (what you call football) is very popular here.

The trucks are big due to larger trailers, larger loads, and longer trips. I can't imagine spending a month on the road in one of those tiny sleeper cabins that euro trucks have. Long haul truckers here often live on the road.

You have to realize how big America is, this country is nearly the same size as the entire continent of Europe. For example, California (423,970 km²) is larger than Germany (357,168 km²).

1. SCS does not do anything that is not beyond what's real. In other words, you can not choose imperial on new Mercedes for instance. Because no imperial system even for UK part exist on that truck. I highly doubt they have metric on any ugly American Trucks. 

2. American football has nothing to do with foot.

3. Cabins are probably larger because of that truckers are often obese... I wear XXL for myself but it is M for american size t-shirts :) or trust issues on their journeys. Considering Long Haul truckers here, Stockholm to Antalya with border controls all the way for instance, too bad not much "flashers" here. 

"

1. SCS does not do anything that is not beyond what's real. In other words, you can not choose imperial on new Mercedes for instance. Because no imperial system even for UK part exist on that truck. I highly doubt they have metric on any ugly American Trucks. 

3. Cabins are probably larger because of that truckers are often obese... I wear XXL for myself but it is M for american size t-shirts :) or trust issues on their journeys. Considering Long Haul truckers here, Stockholm to Antalya with border controls all the way for instance, too bad not much "flashers" here. 

I don't know what you have against Americans, your opinions are obviously the result of ignorance. My father was a trucker for 25 years and I grew up around them, you are completely wrong. Anything you say about this in the future will be considered trolling on my end. Good day sir...I SAID GOOD DAY!

Crap...now I'm off topic...sorry guys.

I don't know what you have against Americans, your opinions are obviously the result of ignorance. My father was a trucker for 25 years and I grew up around them, you are completely wrong. Anything you say about this in the future will be considered trolling on my end. Good day sir...I SAID GOOD DAY!

Crap...now I'm off topic...sorry guys.

I strongly agree with you. Unless you've been on the roads, driven the trucks, and felt the frustration then you don't have any room to speak about the US Truck Driving Industry.

Anyways, I'll be playing both ETS and ATS :P

0cRIb6g.png

SCS Software - Senior Beta Tester

Former Community Manager - Former In-Game Administrator - Former Squirrel.TV Moderation Team Member

Did I provide useful information? Please click "Like This" if so!

I'll definetly play both, I'm an all around fan of trucks. Both EU and US  :lol:

What I'd really like to see in the future is Australian Truck Simulator (AUTS, to not confuse it with ATS). All the fun of massive slow road trains, tires popping every 100 km and giant deserts full of car wrecks, and nopes [nopes - noun, used to describe scary Australian animals, insects, spiders etc., often used in 9GAG]

American trucs are cool, but as Usta says, they´re fuel-wasters. You can´t say anything else. If we talk about the roads, Usta is right there too, it is pretty much striaght highways compared to europhe. :)

Results: I will buy ATS when it gets cheap and play it a bit, but i will be more stick to ETS2!

One summer or Xmas after MP mod come out and steam has a more than 50% off for ATS then I will buy this game.

I'm not sure if trollsplayers can find a place like Rotterdam&EP and make traffic jams somewhere in California. Which doesn't matter at all. I will buy ATS. For sure.

Will spend less time on ETS2MP after I have ATSMP, but when I get tired of those American trucks in game and IRL ------ I will start play ETS2MP again.

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

҉  PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF RECKLESS DRIVERS

SprinterFS.gif

1: 90%+ USA trucks are legal in Canada and will/should display both systems (if not it be a good idea to point it out)

2: SOOOOO True, it has more in common with "love" making then anything else... HUGS, BUTT SLAPPING, CUDDLES! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%F0%9F%92%9E' title="">

3: No... We just dont like being in mobile coffins ;) the long haul drivers are most likely to gain weight (canada) after 10 or so years on the job, understandably fast food etc...

Personally i rather be in a American truck in almost any accident over a Europe one. Why? Just looks safer You "new" trucks look like they belong in a toy store :P crazy cool designs but I'd never drive one irl...

One flaw with EU Trucks they are all flat faced... What i mean is no matter "how" aerodynamic they are or claim to be... They are still a moving brick wall in a gassy substance called air.

Tho they do get good fuel economy :P 

Signature removed by a wondering ghost

SUS0M9O.gif

One flaw with EU Trucks they are all flat faced... What i mean is no matter "how" aerodynamic they are or claim to be... They are still a moving brick wall in a gassy substance called air.

Tho they do get good fuel economy :P

They are not actually flat faced, just different kind of aerodynamics and easily rotating from lot of tights spaces unlike nosed ones. Beside no strong winds in Europe since most of the continent is not "flat faced" ;)

They were selling Scania T for instance, Scania decided to end it because they were not even selling...  

"

@Usta

Yea not truly flat face but they ain't the most bubbled flat face truck out there, still room for improvement.

Scania T was the ugliest thing I've ever seen coming from European trucks XD and with Kenworth as competition can you blame them?

Nice paint job tho...

6858590327_efaeee0efc_b.jpg

And even with all safety features you'll never see a new Scania in north America because they are simply not safe here... Actually I've not seen any Scania in years

https://youtu.be/W9fI5M6_XVk

Signature removed by a wondering ghost

SUS0M9O.gif

Well beause in Europe there are laws for how long a truck can be, they just have to be cab-overs because that way you can have a longer trailer which means more cargo transported at once. I've seen some of the tight twisty roads many trucks go through in Bulgaria, and I'd say driving an American truck there is pretty impossible. America has flatter, wider and bigger roads, so long nose trucks are possible.

Archived