Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

What if everyone could drive like this?

One Two

Unfortunately Mp will never be like this i feel as too many people cant drive to SFH standard, which is how you  are driving my friend

I Tend to drive like this as much as i can :) and to park the trailer that fast is not that hard you just need a little bit of training but you have to always do like he did in the video (depending of driving side) but use the side you could watch outside by the windows and try to align your trailer before engaging reverse so there is only a reverse manoeuver to do and its far more easier. Using the side mirror is a bit harder since i need to put my head at something like 20cm of my screen sad they didnt implement a zooming button like if you approach your face from the windows to take a closer look to the mirrors!

Unfortunately Mp will never be like this i feel as too many people cant drive to SFH standard, which is how you  are driving my friend

Might I suggest you quite your job in your Sig then? As you obviously failed to see he got a speeding ticket...

I personally try to do this, but sometimes you need to do a little off-roading...

And this is usually me around idiots in mp <_<

Signature removed by a wondering ghost

SUS0M9O.gif

I almost drive like this, i do not give way when i have the right to go. It can confuse other drivers, so even if it's nice i prefer drivers not giving way to me when they're not supposed to.

SFH = a VTC

is it me or is hes driving in EP a bit too carefull?its just if we all drive tht slow around EP and carefull traffic jams.

Everyone drives very realistic now in my opinion (except some people) and I love when people understand when you flash them they can come in and thanking you :). ^ I don't know either what SFH is.

Yup very realistic, because most people are idiots behind the wheel...

If I was to "flash" someone I'd be more likely to get a indecent exposure charge...

Even my video recording software agrees with me

6:50

http://youtu.be/aMAb4yuqzlg

Signature removed by a wondering ghost

SUS0M9O.gif

• 1 month later...

Archived