Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

I don't get a verification e-mail

TheEisbaer

Question

Same with my @freemail.hu adress.... but this type of e-mailil not sending is very annoying, because not saying "use  gmail service" just not saying anityhing... I lost my Maffia II at 2013 Golden joystick because of this...

Meanwhile: i got it

ledgeri.png/@ twitch ( Where i am streaming my every MULTI MOMENT!)             EU #2

seriously?! or are u just kidding?! then active the accounts plz manual ... and take ur time to fix this problem ... this is way much too long as it should be ...

edit: or allow the registers to change there email if not received the activation mail ... i have a g-mail, googlemail, freenet, hotmail, gmx and so on .. i used the web.de one cuz web works always perfectly and i never had a delay before .. but the funny part is, i tried the "password" reset .. i got the mail 4 hours later .. but not the activation mail ... wondering whats broken there .. seems to be a mechanical mistake within the automail system ..

edit 2: now i receive directly the reset password mail and the new password mail, but still no activation mail. i think it got lost .. so what now?

1. Activation is NOT NECCESSARY to use ETS2MP services.

2. Mails should be working now.

Greetings.

think my activation mail got lost lol xD and thanks for that hint, cuz of the front page he wants me always to be logged in to use the download

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.