Unsolvable job expire time issue

TwoSeventyOne

Question

Hi ETS2MP forum.

I'm having the huge job expire issue for the nth time, and now it's gotten really annoying because I can't fix.

g_force_economy_reset doesn't work

Sleep doesn't work

Quick travel to garage doesn't work

F7->Enter doesn't work

Is there any other solution out there I haven't tried? I found nothing reading the forum.

Please help, any advice will be welcome!

CghFpJI.jpg

16 answers to this question

Just take a job. It should be ok once you have collected the trailer.

I get this all the time, but once I collect the trailer and have it attached the time is normal.  :)

I think you mean the delivery time. Yeah, that's always OK.

Thing is, I'm afraid for the types of jobs I'll get. Right now I have ADR 4 and I see no ADR 4 jobs. If the economy reset doesn't reset the jobs, then I'll be stuck without the higher-paying ones.

If you want to reset the economy here is a useful link - http://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?/topic/26-reset-economy-for-jobs/

But if you refer to the expiration offers that are that huge, well i guess that is normal since i have that as well, but from time to time they change do to the server time.

Some say the world will end in fire / Some say in ice / From what i've tasted of desire / I hold with those who favor fire

But if it had to perish twice / I think i know enough of hate / To say that for destruction ice / It also grate And wold suffice

This is because the economy in MP is not synced with SP, make sure you do a g_force_economy_reset correctly and it should reset the jobs, alternativly you can go into SP and get a job there, then teleport yourself to where you want to be and move back over to MP and drive to the destination.

Kind Regards,

El1teZombiezHD

[TruckersMP Retired Team Member (Ex-Game Moderator)]

If you are replying to me, please @mention me (@El1teZombiezHD ) or quote my message otherwise I may not respond

This is what I just did that fixed it. I just did those steps.

(I already had this changed from before, so I didn't do just now

Change to uset g_developer "1"

Change to uset g_console "1")

At the menu, where you have your truck spinning around, opened command by pressing ~

uset g_force_economy_reset "1"

It told me it detected changes.

I pressed quit button, which told me it will automatically save, and I pressed yes.

I reloaded the MP again.

​I pressed the drive button, which then I looked at the jobs, they were still couple hundred until job is expired.

So I clicked on one of them, and set my GPS to that destination, but didn't drive there.

Then went back to menu, and typed uset g_force_economy_reset "0"

Pressed quit button.

Reloaded MP, pressed drive, now the job I selected says 14h until expiration, and other jobs were set back to normal.

If My Comment Helped You, Please Click "Like This" Above

steam_sig.png

This is what I just did that fixed it. I just did those steps.

(I already had this changed from before, so I didn't do just now

Change to uset g_developer "1"

Change to uset g_console "1")

At the menu, where you have your truck spinning around, opened command by pressing ~

uset g_force_economy_reset "1"

It told me it detected changes.

I pressed quit button, which told me it will automatically save, and I pressed yes.

I reloaded the MP again.

​I pressed the drive button, which then I looked at the jobs, they were still couple hundred until job is expired.

So I clicked on one of them, and set my GPS to that destination, but didn't drive there.

Then went back to menu, and typed uset g_force_economy_reset "0"

Pressed quit button.

Reloaded MP, pressed drive, now the job I selected says 14h until expiration, and other jobs were set back to normal.

So here's what I found out. It does reset, the economy, but then as soon as it connects to the server, it automatically increases by 500 hours.

I guess I'm just not going to change the economy reset to 0, and just end up in my garage every time I turn the game on, that way I will avoid having only long trips.

If My Comment Helped You, Please Click "Like This" Above

steam_sig.png

I have question........

Some time ago in MP i have long delivery time ( for ex. 200h) but now i only have for ex. 40h, why ?

Delivery time it is influenced by the server game play time. From the moment you take a cargo from X to Y, you have an amount of hours (ex. 21 h)....Those hours are influenced by the server game play time, if you save and exit the game and enter back after 20 h of server game play time, you will notice that even you were not online the time passed and you have 1 h delivery time for your cargo.

The cargo expiration times it is a different thing, and it is increased due to the fact that the economy it is not synchronized. That why you are seeing 1880 hours remaining for some cargo's. Also this time is affected by the server game play time. After 1880 server hours are passed those jobs expires.

This "things" will be changed in the future of the MP, due to the fact that it is on the table an "MP update" that has a synchronous economy server-side. But this is for the future.

Some say the world will end in fire / Some say in ice / From what i've tasted of desire / I hold with those who favor fire

But if it had to perish twice / I think i know enough of hate / To say that for destruction ice / It also grate And wold suffice

Delivery time it is influenced by the server game play time. From the moment you take a cargo from X to Y, you have an amount of hours (ex. 21 h)....Those hours are influenced by the server game play time, if you save and exit the game and enter back after 20 h of server game play time, you will notice that even you were not online the time passed and you have 1 h delivery time for your cargo.

The cargo expiration times it is a different thing, and it is increased due to the fact that the economy it is not synchronized. That why you are seeing 1880 hours remaining for some cargo's. Also this time is affected by the server game play time. After 1880 server hours are passed those jobs expires.

This "things" will be changed in the future of the MP, due to the fact that it is on the table an "MP update" that has a synchronous economy server-side. But this is for the future.

Tnx for explain, now i understand  :) 

I think this can be closed and move to solved.