Mods/Admins/Devs A big *THX*

Hey_Wtf

43 members have voted

1. 1. Who likes NSL?

• Thank you Mods/Admins/Devs For EU2
    • I play on EU1 As I all ways indicate even if there is no one behind me

Ty for listening to the members, no speed limit is really fun.

I left MP as you no traffic and silly speed limits,it got boring,now we are free to drive like we want without crashing :D I will return to MP if i am welcome :D

Ty for all the work

Things That Make You Go Hmmmmmdff40m.png

Today I got 113 mph out of my volvo 750 :D One thing I dislike about SP is the times you have to sleep,I like driving during the day as euoitruck is so pretty

^ you can turn off the sleep function :)

thanks for the heads up

(After looking at your bans history aka ets2mp profile) Thank you for having a good behaviour

I respect all,when roads are clear then I can be fast,on Eu2 it is so much more realistic,on motorway all ways check your mirrors for lewis hamilton drivers :D be very alert everywhere you go,I seem to get so tiard when being stuck to speed limits,its only a game

The point is that most of the players who come on ETS2MP including me seek a realistic expierence, hence why it's called a simulator. Yes it's just a game, but that doesn't mean the realistic expierence should be destroyed by players like you who want to drive 200 km/h an hour just because 'it's only a game'. 

The point is that most of the players who come on ETS2MP including me seek a realistic expierence, hence why it's called a simulator. Yes it's just a game, but that doesn't mean the realistic expierence should be destroyed by players like you who want to drive 200 km/h an hour just because 'it's only a game'. 

Well is you want a more realistic experience you should play SP as it is not very realistic having no traffic :D Mp is not a simulator it is just guys who want to play with other truckers,eurotruck is a simulator when playing Sp mode,it is not realistic having not 1 car in thousands of miles,so it answers you contradiction,Mp is a game where truckers like to drive with fellow other truckers,convoys,So it is a game :D

Why is it that the way I like to play causing it to be destroyed?

I drive safe,give way,indicate when needed as I can use mirrors :D 

Well is you want a more realistic experience you should play SP as it is not very realistic having no traffic :D Mp is not a simulator it is just guys who want to play with other truckers,eurotruck is a simulator when playing Sp mode,it is not realistic having not 1 car in thousands of miles,so it answers you contradiction,Mp is a game where truckers like to drive with fellow other truckers,convoys,So it is a game :D

Why is it that the way I like to play causing it to be destroyed?

I drive safe,give way,indicate when needed as I can use mirrors :D

The reason i BOUGHT the game is for ETS2MP. And in MP the traffic is real, unlike SP, where it's AI. Something that doesn't happen in SP: http://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?/topic/8551-overtaking-in-game

I have never driven 110 km/h.. not that i can remember ;)

I enjoy both the speedlimit on EU#1 and no speedlimit on EU#2. Which server I pick depends on what I feel like doing.

• 1 month later...

Archived