0.1.8 has been released.

mwl4

Nice. Grate job.

Some say the world will end in fire / Some say in ice / From what i've tasted of desire / I hold with those who favor fire

But if it had to perish twice / I think i know enough of hate / To say that for destruction ice / It also grate And wold suffice

*yay*

finally released !

many thanks !

One real R.I.P. to Majestic cause I been driving this piece of fake all the time. Its stable and relatively fast that makes me go 110kph on country roads without any crashes. One love.

And wish the new Actros be the same stable and even more powerful to be my favorite !

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

҉  PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF RECKLESS DRIVERS

SprinterFS.gif

Thanks for the update.

Unfurtunately I have to say that this update bring worst performance compared to 0.1.7. Infact it lags very frequently especially when loading other trucks, things that didn't happen to me before. It looks like it's not only my problem because the others trucks I've seen where lagging too and their ping was under 60 (like mine)

Yes, that happening to me as well, I mean I have lags and freezes but not as bad as in this version.. I hope they fix it ASAP..

http://stobarttrucking.com/trucknet/8282/5/signature.png

way ot, but for you folks nagging about dubble trailers,  try rhis sp mod, and drive around scandinavia http://ets2.lt/en/bdf-tandem-truck-pack-v-33-0/

edit : 

on topic,  can someone tell me what's not syncronised ?  I know weather isn't, and jobs,  but what else?

Could be nice to know.

Edited by Noraf

Dude, this is an internet forum. You can't expect people to read stuff. Jeez.

And we want players who can behave, I'm afraid we can't have what we want :(

"Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off. "