I have two questions

videogamer

the first question is for kat-pw and that question is do you play ets2 or ets2mp or do u just do web dev stuff and host the ets2mp CCTV camera's and the second question is for squirrel and that question is where did you find the HELLA LED floodlights mod for the roof bar

YouTube_logo_2013.svg.png

Hello!

I've passed on the message to Kat, he should respond when he has a minute. However, Squirrel does not browse these forums; or atleast he does not browse these forums under the username "Squirrel". To answer your second question, here is the URL to Squirrel's Mods Spreadsheet. All of the modifications he utilizes are listed, with appropriate download links. 

Mod Spreadsheet: http://bit.ly/1yK2pym

Kind Regards,

DFS_TV

0cRIb6g.png

SCS Software - Senior Beta Tester

Former Community Manager - Former In-Game Administrator - Former Squirrel.TV Moderation Team Member

Did I provide useful information? Please click "Like This" if so!

• DevOps

the first question is for kat-pw and that question is do you play ets2 or ets2mp or do u just do web dev stuff and host the ets2mp CCTV camera's and the second question is for squirrel and that question is where did you find the HELLA LED floodlights mod for the roof bar

Hey-ya ^_^ These days I mainly do just do webdev stuff and cameras; I'm surprised at how much of my free time it takes up! (And the strange part is, I really enjoy seeing my work go into a project like this and be used by thousands of players! There always seems to be something to do. Thankfully, I have been pushing out a lot of features and have been crossing a lot of my to-do list. Hopefully I will be able to log a few more hours behind the ole' g27 in my faithful Volvo once the map is where I'd like it :). (I've been trying to playtest some features to make sure it's a smooth transition) My apologies if you've seen me mucking about in a random city and wasn't able to respond to you! If I see it i'll always give ya a hi in chat ^-^.

Traffic Cameras : twitch.tv/kat_pw | Ets2Map : ets2map.com
Kat_pw Status:image.png[CCTV #1] Status:image.png[CCTV #2] Status:image.png[CCTV #3] Status:image.png

I want to witness the day you deliver those pipes buddy.

5ekjGCj.png

Intel i7 7700k│ASUS ROG Maximus IX Hero│G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 16GB 3000MHz │EVGA GTX 1080 FTW│EVGA SuperNOVA 850W P2│Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVMe M.2/Samsung 850 EVO 500GB│Corsair H100i v2│Corsair iCUE 465x RGB

Audio Technica AD700's│Beyerdymanic DT770's 80Ω│Corsair Strafe RGB Blues│Logitech G502 Spectrum│Alienware AW3420DW

• 1 month later...

Archived