Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Fair kicks?

Nadeox1

Question

Before I start I want to say that I'm not trying to say that Admins are bad or Unfair.
I've been playing ETS2MP since the beginning, and I've always respected the rules. I always played with common sense and never got kicked or etc.

Today this happened..

Basically, as I was exiting from EP, a guy infront of me thought it was a great idea to jump all the queue because "Superior Being". As he tries to Overtake on the grass side, his plan fails and now has to get back on road. I thought this guy would have waited for the others trucks to pass before getting back on road (I would have done the same), and I was also the last truck in the queue, so not much of a problem. As I approach to him, I signal him of my presence, and the fact that I was not leaving much space between me and the truck infront. As I come closer to him, he tries to advance. I signal him again and move on. He then accelerates and hits me. I stop and he stops. I see not moving, I thought he was blocked by the barriers infront of him. I accelerate without going on the opposite lane. As I go he accelerates too and pushed me out of the lane. Blabla I get kicked for first (and not him for Overtaking at EP, I don't know if he was later). Before I rejoin, I park in a safe spot.

When I get back, as I prepare to move on, I get kicked again after 5 seconds my game loaded, with reason "Parking".

Now, I just wanted to have some opinions. I was wrong? Was the guy infront of me wrong? Was the second kick fair?

I'm that kind of person that accepts his faults, and I try to learn from my errors. If it was my fault, what I should have done instead?

9 answers to this question

IMHO it clearly show [PRS-TW]___ being a total impatient ets2mp troll. you did nothing wrong that i could see

Don't be upset I don't give a fuck, Be upset I once did but you were to blind to see \

Almost 50 drive trucks IRL and don't want speed limiter on, so " GO FUCK YOURSELF" not everybody that wants limiter gone is a kid

Well, I'm aware administrating in a such busy place might cause some mistakes etc. I even told the Admin (after I finally managed to drive out of EP) that IMO those kicks were wrong, but heh, admins can make mistakes too (They are human too afterall :P)

Cya in ETS2MP ;)

IMO you were driving normally the other guy pushed his way in forcing you over after he attempted to overtake a queue, however what you should have done seeing him advance into your line of traffic would have been to have stopped and let him pull him, however I can see that the other driver/player was also the one at fault, so seeing that video both parties should have been kicked.

1. You for not stopping to let another pull out (you even admitted you saw him advancing)

2. Them for cutting back in

I am an ex-community manager and Game Moderator. All ban request via pm will be ignored and must be sent through the proper channels.

Some people never get how it is to be an admin. You can't timetravel. You can't see what happened prior to you spectating the situation. What I don't get though is that admins don't ask around about what happened in the given situation. That is something they could do.

But they are only seeing what is happening when they spectate and that is from what they act upon. If they see something that to them seems like you are breaking the rules, then they will act upon it. And that happens when they dont really investigate it but just spectate for 5 seconds are put a verdict out in the matter of those seconds.

- I'm not saying I'm Wonder Woman; I'm just saying no one has ever seen me and Wonder Woman in the same room together.