J-Spec Trucks: The New Cool Trend

S2020

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My DAF was basically j spec. My Benz (new one) is not but as much as I love the length and the 4 reverse gears I just don't like the graphics... at 125% I should be able to read the dash...

I'll start using my DAF again and post specs and pics (has the new paint dlc on it however)

Signature removed by a wondering ghost

SUS0M9O.gif

Here are some screenshots of my J-Spec New Actros that I've been driving for a few days:

DZRbNFZ.jpg

lhKDDu7.jpg

These were taken by the river outside of Strasbourg in SP, no mods installed. In retrospect, I should've turned on the front lights or waited until day (it was ~4:30 in-game), but I kinda like the slight gloominess of night at this hour.

rgMLSND.png

PC Specs: ASUS G75VX / Nvidia GeForce GTX 670MX / Intel Core i7 3630QM / 8GB DDR3L-1600 / 1 TB WD Blue HDD / 128GB Crucial MX100 SSD

^ I'm not sure if the color is so J-SPEC but it's pretty close ;)

It's got 3 different pinks lol

Color is fine unless it is one of fancy paintjobs but 2 lightbars are too many :)

Yea I removed it, it was the new dlc that came with Scandinavia on the first week. The green tree one

For lightbar thing I'd remove the top one if they had a option of installing 2 beacons on the roof...

And you'd hate my 120T hauler lol

OsNDte5.png

And yes it rides nice with 120T (560 engine I think)

Signature removed by a wondering ghost

SUS0M9O.gif

Really nice post Usta. I´m always attatched to my Magnum 520 as it´s quite the same as my dad´s. Here in Bilbao Port almost all sticks between 420-560HP engines, and I love to feel the cargo-weight.

I´ll post some photos if I reach home. Happy Trucking.

lkRjRkb.png

If that's on MP I would like to know how you managed to make the bottom part grey and top half a colour.

Easy, take the last Paint-Job available in vanilla game (Im not sure about it´´s name) and make the two upper colours the same. It works in some trucks but not in all models (like magnum lol).

lkRjRkb.png

00000000000FF19A.jpg

And, i must say i do like that i'm seeing a bit more ivecos on the roads aswell ;)

Same specs as before, but now with stock sunvisor.   

Dude, this is an internet forum. You can't expect people to read stuff. Jeez.

And we want players who can behave, I'm afraid we can't have what we want :(

"Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off. "

Archived