S2020

J-Spec Trucks: The New Cool Trend

Thanks for sharing Usta! Didn't know this excisted. :) I drive the new DAF Euro 6 460 hp blue, really nice must drive! I hope scs will add plastic bumper/grille on the new Mercedes-Benz because I see that a lot on the roads.

My DAF was basically j spec. My Benz (new one) is not but as much as I love the length and the 4 reverse gears I just don't like the graphics... at 125% I should be able to read the dash...

I'll start using my DAF again and post specs and pics (has the new paint dlc on it however)

Here are some screenshots of my J-Spec New Actros that I've been driving for a few days:

DZRbNFZ.jpg

lhKDDu7.jpg

These were taken by the river outside of Strasbourg in SP, no mods installed. In retrospect, I should've turned on the front lights or waited until day (it was ~4:30 in-game), but I kinda like the slight gloominess of night at this hour.

Yeah then I guess it's not my taste then :D 

I also almost always would take a lightbar on the top rather than the front; too many people ruin the look of their trucks with a massive bullbar

^ I'm not sure if the color is so J-SPEC but it's pretty close ;)

It's got 3 different pinks lol

Color is fine unless it is one of fancy paintjobs but 2 lightbars are too many :)

Yea I removed it, it was the new dlc that came with Scandinavia on the first week. The green tree one

For lightbar thing I'd remove the top one if they had a option of installing 2 beacons on the roof...

And you'd hate my 120T hauler lol

OsNDte5.png

And yes it rides nice with 120T (560 engine I think)

• Haha 1

This is my j-spec scania -  Love it to bits. Been getting allot of attention when i stop. - I'm using Buttekhan [J-Spec]

UjiyUa5.jpg

If that's on MP I would like to know how you managed to make the bottom part grey and top half a colour.

If that's on MP I would like to know how you managed to make the bottom part grey and top half a colour.

Do you have the Heavy Haul paint works?, i have the top a little darker yellow, and the bottom as close to "plastic dark irl" thing, it's black but not as black.

Really nice post Usta. I´m always attatched to my Magnum 520 as it´s quite the same as my dad´s. Here in Bilbao Port almost all sticks between 420-560HP engines, and I love to feel the cargo-weight.

I´ll post some photos if I reach home. Happy Trucking.

Easy, take the last Paint-Job available in vanilla game (Im not sure about it´´s name) and make the two upper colours the same. It works in some trucks but not in all models (like magnum lol).

00000000000FF19A.jpg

And, i must say i do like that i'm seeing a bit more ivecos on the roads aswell ;)

Same specs as before, but now with stock sunvisor.   

Edited by Noraf

^ Very good idea gray color for plastics, I did the same on my main truck.

Before :

210339ets200423.png

After :

714952ets200435.png

I think I prefer it in J-Spec, and with 460hp it's really fun to drive.  :lol:

Very good, Looks much better aswell!