J-Spec Trucks: The New Cool Trend

S2020

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You guys want J-Spec? Here is a true J-Spec, copied from the trucks at work.

At work, we have 6 DAF XF Euro 6's with 6*2/4 mid lifts and the space cabs.

Here, we have a DAF XF Euro 6 with the 6*2/4 mid lift and a space cab. No bumpers or extra lights, no beacons and no fancy wheels. Only things that divert from the RL version are the tires (obviously) and a few person cabin accessories.

Bonus fact: The trailer was Chicken Meat, what my workplace works with 90% of the time so another nod to realism.

GPnVPOU.jpgCQLcD35.jpgBJA049O.jpgvdFY5AX.jpgkB9ijn8.jpg

Here, we have a DAF XF Euro 6 with the 6*2/4 mid lift and a space cab. No bumpers or extra lights, no beacons and no fancy wheels. Only things that divert from the RL version are the tires (obviously) and a few person cabin accessories.

Bonus fact: The trailer was Chicken Meat, what my workplace works with 90% of the time so another nod to realism.

What for you need at your company 6*2/4 trucks working with refs?

What for you need at your company 6*2/4 trucks working with refs?

I'm not entirely sure why we use 6*2/4's but I believe the trucks are all rented. However, in the UK, trucks staying within the UK tend to be either a 6*4 or 6*2/4, with or without lifts. It's only continental trucks that tend to be a 4*2 we see.

As for what we have, all refrigerated trailers carrying either Chicken, Beef, Fruits, Bread, Crisps or any combination of the above. That's a general thing from my site. Some of our drivers do runs around the country, never touching out site, for 3 or 4 days at a time, no clue what they do. 

(pics here)

respect to fellow DAF driver (ingame of course lol) i try and upload a pic of mine only standard DAF rig atm in Bright manly pink

UPDATE heres mine

2015_11_14_00001.jpg

pic hosting

2015_11_14_00002.jpg

upload gambar

2015_11_14_00003.jpg

upload an image

SFXRAJohn.jpg

i can sacrifice all of the above to fit i am currently only using stock engine stock side skirt but using 2 drop bar lights  but the unique paintjob on rosie so unfair i must study more about this...........

Honestly, it's more of a set of ideals than a list that has to be followed to be "in."

Independent driver

On 8/28/2018 at 2:16 PM, caff!!! said:

to quote Revolver Ocelot: I love to reload shift gears during a battle delivery.

Archived